Hello just got my self a new to me ranger and well it needs some work. So I figured I better start posting on a good ranger forum because I'm sure I'm in way over my head, And will be needing alot of advice from you all.
1. About you:
* How old are you? Just turned 37 on the 25th of February.
* What is your job? Let's just call me a hardworker with a dirty job and leave it at that.
* Hobbies? HandGun's and target shooting.
* How long have you owned your truck? About a week, But I have owned 2 other rangers and a bronco 2 as well as a fullsized bronco in the past.
2. About your truck:
* What year, package, engine, drivetrain, etc. is it? 1990, Stock, 2.9L v6, 5 speed, 4x4, Extended cab
* What modifications, if any, have you done to it? I put a steering wheel cover on it.
* What modifications, if any, do you plan to do to it? Engine rebuild, Paint, suspension lift, Fog lights, brush guard, Window tint, And a good stereo system.
* Post some pictures!!!