Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 02-27-2013, 05:27 PM
MastuhWaffles MastuhWaffles is offline
Ford Motor Company
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 137
Default The Story Of My Life LOL

Hello, I'm Bryson and I'm 17 but I go by Waffles of course, and I drive an 2007 Ford Ranger Sport 2WD. I wanted a truck for a long time and I would've gotten my dad's awesome F-150 but due to gas prices it got sold so he bought a Kia Rio, guess what I was driving. Then later on my grandpa said I could have his 88 F-150 if I could fix it, but sitting out in a field for 8 years it was to far gone. Eventually my dad asked me what I wanted, and being smart I said I ford ranger. We looked at pictures and I found the little yellow ranger just waiting for me, most people don't like yellow vehicles but I did. During summer he surprised me with it and I was pretty exited, I had big plans for and there sorta coming along. Its an awesome truck and defiantly a attention grabber, ironically I'm trying to make it an off-roadish truck and I get told you cant do that, its a ford ranger, well its MY ford ranger and I'll do what I want with it. But that aside I came across this place and found it a handy place and its been quite helpful. ~ Stay Frosty, Waffles
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Welcome Bot Welcome Bot is offline
Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2
Default Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!!

Welcome to FRF!

Here are two links to help you use the forum:
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/site-...ger-forum.html
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/how-t...-pictures.html

You can switch the style of this forum to a light theme by going to http://www.fordrangerforum.com/profi...do=editoptions and scrolling down the last option of "forum skin" and selecting light. You can switch back and forth anytime.

Please insert a signature with information on your truck by going here:
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/profi...=editsignature

We have three contests you can participate in, which you can view here:
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/contests/

Our how-to guides are a great way to begin customizing your truck, view them here:
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/how-tos/

Also, if you're interested in forum stickers, shirts, or ford merchandise visit the FRF store here:
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/store
__________________
I'm a bot that works for FRF. So please don't PM or ask me questions. I'm not that kind of program!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-27-2013, 05:37 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Welcome from another yellow ranger owner! I searched high and low for mine, and I love it too
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Devin-20 Devin-20 is offline
"FRF young'n"
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 5,540
Default

Welcome to FRF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastuhWaffles View Post
well its MY ford ranger and I'll do what I want with it.
And that is the right attitude!^
__________________

~1994
~Double lifted
~Purple
~Bauce Edition

-My build thread-
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/project-logs/74791-devins-94-xlt-build-thread.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyXB
Cause he's a bauce!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-27-2013, 05:50 PM
MastuhWaffles MastuhWaffles is offline
Ford Motor Company
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 137
Default Re: The Story Of My Life LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlYeller View Post
Welcome from another yellow ranger owner! I searched high and low for mine, and I love it too
Lol when you drive yellow you see yellow, alot!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-27-2013, 05:55 PM
TB-9862 TB-9862 is offline
"How hard could it be?"
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,179
Default Re: The Story Of My Life LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastuhWaffles View Post
I'm trying to make it an off-roadish truck and I get told you cant do that, its a ford ranger





2WD, 3.73 gears, 7.5 open diff, 3.0 V6, stock suspension, stock wheels, and 300 yards of foot-deep water covering a soft sandy trail said that my Ranger couldn't do well off road.

My Ranger and I beg to differ cuz I made it through! These trucks are beasts man, and anyone who says otherwise is just a jealous person trying to bring you down with their negativity.

Welcome to the forums, and with an attitude like that you'll fit in well!
Any mods planned yet?
__________________
Dennis Brady

Black 2001 4x2 XLT Supercab 3.0 "Shadow" - WIA

Black 2001 4x4 EDGE Supercab 4.0 ('Body donor' for Shadow lol)

Build thread:
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...adow-redo.html
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-27-2013, 05:59 PM
MastuhWaffles MastuhWaffles is offline
Ford Motor Company
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 137
Default Re: The Story Of My Life LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB-9862 View Post




2WD, 3.73 gears, 7.5 open diff, 3.0 V6, stock suspension, stock wheels, and 300 yards of foot-deep water covering a soft sandy trail said that my Ranger couldn't do well off road.

My Ranger and I beg to differ cuz I made it through! These trucks are beasts man, and anyone who says otherwise is just a jealous person trying to bring you down with their negativity.

Welcome to the forums, and with an attitude like that you'll fit in well!
Any mods planned yet?
Yeah, people tell me all the time, oh you cant do that its a ranger,or its 2wd but it always seems to go where 4wds go, mostly. And oh boy do I have many plans for it, im getting a 3 inch lift, glasspack exhaust, bed bars with more kc lites, black led tails lights, black front halogen lights, underglow neon in yellow, and hopefully a new grille if i can find one I like. Its gonna run me like $1500 for all my upgrades so once i have the money for it I'm doing all that. Ive already got my tires, wheels, grille guard, and kc lights, as well as I black out my emblems, but I might take them off later. Only time will tell.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-27-2013, 06:00 PM
thatranger thatranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,061
Default Re: The Story Of My Life LOL

Swap in a 8.8" LSD axle, or get a locker for it & it'll be able to offroad just fine. However a winch wouldn't hurt just in case.
__________________
2002 Ranger 3.0 XLT | 5Speed | Flareside | 2wd | 3.73open |
__________________________________________________

Quote:
"You rev it, and rev it, and rev it until the valves come out and dance on top of the bonnet. And then you change gear" - James May
Quote:
"9,000rpms into third!"- Jeremy Clarkson
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-27-2013, 06:07 PM
TerrenceStuart TerrenceStuart is offline
Old man driver.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,895
Default Re: The Story Of My Life LOL

welcome to FRF Bryson!
__________________
some kind of vehicle.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-27-2013, 06:29 PM
TB-9862 TB-9862 is offline
"How hard could it be?"
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,179
Default Re: The Story Of My Life LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastuhWaffles View Post
Yeah, people tell me all the time, oh you cant do that its a ranger,or its 2wd but it always seems to go where 4wds go, mostly. And oh boy do I have many plans for it, im getting a 3 inch lift, glasspack exhaust, bed bars with more kc lites, black led tails lights, black front halogen lights, underglow neon in yellow, and hopefully a new grille if i can find one I like. Its gonna run me like $1500 for all my upgrades so once i have the money for it I'm doing all that. Ive already got my tires, wheels, grille guard, and kc lights, as well as I black out my emblems, but I might take them off later. Only time will tell.
Damn dude you got plenty of stuff to keep you busy! And forget the nay-sayers, get out and have fun! As long as you got some recovery gear and a decent ride height you'll do fine. I've gotten through plenty of stuff my truck has no right being in

I tried blacking my emblems, messed up, and made a pair of these instead lol
__________________
Dennis Brady

Black 2001 4x2 XLT Supercab 3.0 "Shadow" - WIA

Black 2001 4x4 EDGE Supercab 4.0 ('Body donor' for Shadow lol)

Build thread:
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...adow-redo.html
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-27-2013, 06:31 PM
MastuhWaffles MastuhWaffles is offline
Ford Motor Company
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 137
Default Re: The Story Of My Life LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB-9862 View Post
Damn dude you got plenty of stuff to keep you busy! And forget the nay-sayers, get out and have fun! As long as you got some recovery gear and a decent ride height you'll do fine. I've gotten through plenty of stuff my truck has no right being in
I'll make sure to bring the Duct Tape and WD40
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-27-2013, 06:38 PM
JeremyV JeremyV is offline
Proud FRF No Lifer
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MastuhWaffles View Post
Yeah, people tell me all the time, oh you cant do that its a ranger,or its 2wd but it always seems to go where 4wds go, mostly. And oh boy do I have many plans for it, im getting a 3 inch lift, glasspack exhaust, bed bars with more kc lites, black led tails lights, black front halogen lights, underglow neon in yellow, and hopefully a new grille if i can find one I like. Its gonna run me like $1500 for all my upgrades so once i have the money for it I'm doing all that. Ive already got my tires, wheels, grille guard, and kc lights, as well as I black out my emblems, but I might take them off later. Only time will tell.
Tbh in my opinion I wouldn't get a glass pack. For an extra 10 or 20 bucks you can buy a thrush welded and get a quieter, yet better sounding exhaust system! And there at almost every auto parts store! And WELCOME!!!
__________________
2000 Ford Ranger - 2.5l - AUTO - No mods to list yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalRanger2 View Post
im proud to be an FRF no lifer lol
R.I.P. Jason Finn
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-27-2013, 06:41 PM
MastuhWaffles MastuhWaffles is offline
Ford Motor Company
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 137
Default Re: The Story Of My Life LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyV View Post
Tbh in my opinion I wouldn't get a glass pack. For an extra 10 or 20 bucks you can buy a thrush welded and get a quieter, yet better sounding exhaust system! And there at almost every auto parts store! And WELCOME!!!
Yeah, but I wanted it loud and proud, so I'm getting glasspacks, I don't like quiet.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-27-2013, 07:14 PM
2004 fx4 level II 2004 fx4 level II is offline
sooo fuckin deeeaaadddd
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 7,840
Default Re: The Story Of My Life LOL

Welcome to FRF!!! u'll learn alot here and a lot of nice trucks here!!
__________________
Fx4 levelII
enough^^ said

t-bar cranked 33x10.5x15 bfg all terrain ko2-15x8 pro comp 7031- blacked out headlight and corners mustang dome Westin brushguard March 2014 TOTM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
Yeah fuck Chevy
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-27-2013, 07:37 PM
bigfisher bigfisher is offline
Mustang Owner
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 14,051
Default Re: The Story Of My Life LOL

Welcome to FRF!!!
__________________
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
SR X-pipe | Roush Axleback
2013 F150 FX4 5.0 - Sold
1998 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 5spd - Sold
2001 Mustang Bullitt - Sold
2005 Level II - Sold
2001 Integra GSR - Sold
1999 XLT - May 2013 TOTM - Totaled

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004 fx4 level II
fuckin Nissan shhhiitttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2007, ford, ranger, sport, truck

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vasectomy Story LOL !!!!! awk08 Laugh Factory 21 11-13-2011 08:07 AM
OK here's my sad story lola521 General Ford Ranger Discussion 41 05-19-2011 07:44 AM
The Story of my Ranger Tyler01 General Ford Ranger Discussion 7 03-12-2011 08:45 PM
I Have A Story To Tell StrokerScamp Off Topic 9 02-13-2011 09:38 AM
F*** MY LIFE! IDK where to begain this story. Demon-FX4 Off Topic 48 12-29-2010 04:17 PM