Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #31  
Old 02-10-2010, 05:56 PM
dross93ranger dross93ranger is offline
Slammed '93
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjonesjr View Post
Those are the same as the '06+ U.S. Ranger's. Those are just NightShaded.
Are you sure? I've seen them like that on a few Mexican Rangers and thought they came stock like that. I would rather have stock that look perfect than spray can nightshaded (which also looks great).

Not questioning your answer, just wondering.

-Daniel
__________________
'93 Ranger
'72 Datsun PL 521

DedicateD
Ashland, KY Chapter
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-10-2010, 06:05 PM
05RangerEdge 05RangerEdge is offline
I'm a sell out
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,299
Default

I saw one of those when I was in the Cayman and had to do a double take. I have wanted one ever since. NICE TRUCK
__________________
SOLD: 2005 Ranger EDGE+ Supercab (2dr) 4x2
SOLD: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 5.7 HEMI
CURRENT: 2015 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-11-2010, 07:19 AM
rattangle rattangle is offline
Trout Fishing Ranger
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 17
Default

Thanks a lot, I really liked my truck till I saw yours. Looks Awesome.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-11-2010, 08:48 AM
1988DangerRanger 1988DangerRanger is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 13
Default

Oh my shit thats a nice truck you should be proud man.. I want it. What kind of lift did you put on it?
__________________
1988 2.3L 2wd 5spd manual
Power Steering is for little girls
Sony deck 2 ten inch infinity's
Thrush Glass Pack.
soon to be silver!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-11-2010, 10:36 AM
eljoako eljoako is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dross93ranger View Post
Are you sure? I've seen them like that on a few Mexican Rangers and thought they came stock like that. I would rather have stock that look perfect than spray can nightshaded (which also looks great).

Not questioning your answer, just wondering.

-Daniel
Yep they came stock just like that, I just call the dealership to ask how much they worth and they toll me 1,833 pesos each (like 140 dlls) , I toll them that they must be wrong because when my truck was brand new I broke one and they order me a new one for quite cheaper, they check the computer an it came out that I pay 918 pesos (70 dlls) for one back in 2007, so I not sure but maybe if a talk to the manager I can work something out. I also find this link on “mercadolibre” (it’s like Mexican ebay) they offer some “like the originals” for 600 pesos (46 dlls) plus shipping, the pics look quite good, maybe too good to be true

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/...-izq-o-der-_JM
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-11-2010, 10:40 AM
eljoako eljoako is offline
Learning to use the forums
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1988DangerRanger View Post
Oh my shit thats a nice truck you should be proud man.. I want it. What kind of lift did you put on it?
Just a 3in summit body lift, oh and I crank the bars almost to the max before I put the bl
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-11-2010, 11:29 AM
mjonesjr mjonesjr is offline
Is today the day?
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 254
Default

I still want those headlights.
__________________
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
- Thomas Jefferson -

Support Our Troops!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-11-2010, 01:44 PM
360sam 360sam is offline
Ford Motor Co
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 162
Default

that is a very nice looking truck
__________________
Sold my Ranger, looking for another.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-15-2010, 01:14 PM
dross93ranger dross93ranger is offline
Slammed '93
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljoako View Post
Yep they came stock just like that, I just call the dealership to ask how much they worth and they toll me 1,833 pesos each (like 140 dlls) , I toll them that they must be wrong because when my truck was brand new I broke one and they order me a new one for quite cheaper, they check the computer an it came out that I pay 918 pesos (70 dlls) for one back in 2007, so I not sure but maybe if a talk to the manager I can work something out. I also find this link on “mercadolibre” (it’s like Mexican ebay) they offer some “like the originals” for 600 pesos (46 dlls) plus shipping, the pics look quite good, maybe too good to be true

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/...-izq-o-der-_JM
hmmm...thanks for the info!
__________________
'93 Ranger
'72 Datsun PL 521

DedicateD
Ashland, KY Chapter
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HI from New Mexico! fordzombie Introduce Yourself 14 09-08-2011 10:03 AM
A new guy from Mexico Rafitis Introduce Yourself 13 05-28-2010 05:18 AM
Greetings from Tampico, México roman18 Introduce Yourself 12 05-27-2010 11:06 PM
4dr ranger diesel from mexico wesvo Vehicle Videos 22 02-01-2010 12:19 AM
hello from new mexico wesvo Introduce Yourself 7 09-11-2009 11:07 AM