so whats goin on? my name is dustin tackett and i have been a ranger enthusiast for a long time now. im 20 years old and this is my 2nd ranger. i had a 96 ranger sport, and now i have a 93 ranger. i plan on building this into a simple clean custom street truck that can still do the job of a truck.
my basic build plan is...
- replace fenders
- shave door handles
- relocate tail gate release
- shave rear lights
- install 33 inch. led tri color lights in the tailgate to take the place of the tail lights
- Find a clean body kit, simple and effective.
- 18 inch black out rims
- black paint job with some sort of lime green accent details
- 2 inch cowl hood
- nitto neo gen rubber
- black and lime green seats.
- replace enitre dash, and paint black with lime green accents
thats just the looks of it. in the future i am thinking a 351W, t5 tranny, and ford 9 inch rear end, if i am able to pay for it lol
if any of you know where i can find some of these parts for a good price, i would listen to any advice that you would have.