Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 12-25-2010, 04:07 AM
kerem kerem is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
Default Hi All!

Hello Ranger Lovers,
I'm Kerem from Turkey and I bought a 2011 Ford Ranger last month.
Mine is the Malaysian version. Not US. The one with Mazda engine.
I preferred 4x2 because I dont think I'll be in any conditions that needs a 4x4.
I think I'll find a lot of answers about Ranger here.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-25-2010, 12:06 PM
TerrenceStuart TerrenceStuart is offline
Old man driver.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,895
Default Re: Hi All!

welcome to FRF, Karem!
__________________
some kind of vehicle.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-25-2010, 12:18 PM
crunch27 crunch27 is offline
Ford Truck Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 90
Default Re: Hi All!

Welcome Kerem, funny how a little truck unites people around the world. The "Malaysian" Ranger is a sweet looking truck. Post us some pictures, please.
__________________
2011 Ranger Sport 4x4 Supercab, FX4 "Off-Road" Package, "Vista Blue" Metallic, Spray Box Liner, Trifecta "Soft" Tonneau Cover, 16" Y-Spoke Cast Aluminum Rims, P255/70Rx16 Wrangler RT/S Tires.....Standard Stuff
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-26-2010, 02:47 AM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Hi All!

Welcome to FRF

We will be limited to what we can help you with. We will still try to help if we can.


Every time I hear turkey I always think of this stupid clip.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2AWKfMvDtw[/YT]
__________________
2005 Edge

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-26-2010, 04:43 AM
kerem kerem is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
Default Re: Hi All!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Welcome to FRF

We will be limited to what we can help you with. We will still try to help if we can.


Every time I hear turkey I always think of this stupid clip.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2AWKfMvDtw[/YT]
I've already found answers to my questions which I never could in Turkish Ranger forums. Thanx a lot.
Maybe this will help you to remember Turkey in real.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XphVjTV6lRI&feature=related[/YT][/QUOTE]

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunch27 View Post
Welcome Kerem, funny how a little truck unites people around the world. The "Malaysian" Ranger is a sweet looking truck. Post us some pictures, please.
Yes it's kinda strange but nice to share smtg like this.
The US version looks much more "truck" than the Malaysian one. But I like it anyway
I'll take photos and upload as soon as possible.

Last edited by kerem; 12-26-2010 at 04:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-26-2010, 06:52 AM
prestidigitizer prestidigitizer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 918
Default Re: Hi All!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerem View Post
I've already found answers to my questions which I never could in Turkish Ranger forums. Thanx a lot.
Maybe this will help you to remember Turkey in real.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XphVjTV6lRI&feature=related[/YT]
Cool video, and welcome to FRF!
__________________

Ursus - 2009 Ford Ranger FX4
BedRug, BakFlip HD, Pop&Lock PL8200 tailgate lock, Sportz tent
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-26-2010, 08:20 AM
kerem kerem is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
Default Re: Hi All!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestidigitizer View Post
Cool video, and welcome to FRF!
Thnx.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-26-2010, 10:06 AM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: Hi All!

Welcome
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-27-2010, 10:41 AM
kerem kerem is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 15
Default Re: Hi All!

Here are the pictures of my Ranger.





Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search