I am a 24 year old college student. I live in central Indiana. I have owned over 15 Fords (bought/sold many of them for profit before I went to college) My first car was a ford explorer:
Ok I know most of my rides aren't going to be most of y'alls cup of tea.. but here we go.
My 2006 Dodge Charger SXT (no not fast, but not slowest model either)
Two-Tone Metallic Black (Popcorn Metallic) and Stone White
Charcoal/Red Pinstripe to Seperate the Colors
Buffed to a mirror finish, not some cheap orange peal paint
UAS (Universal Air Suspension) Air ride, F.B.S.S.
Digital Air Bag Gauges fiberglassed for the bags
22" Davin Streetspin 1 (Set as floaters)
Mesh Painted Metallic Gloss Black (same as top) to match
Pirelli 265/35/22 Tires
90 Degree Vertical Doors (FLUSH-MOUNTED, painted over, hinge is sunk in to the metal and smoothed over)
Flashtech L.E.D. Halo's in white (Thanks Steve!)
White Cold Cathode Grill Lighting
Custom Switchbox for Lighting Toys
Interior is Black two-tone, anything above the black line on the outside is black, is black also inside.
9.5" Headrest Screens (Black on top like two-tone paint)
Blacked Out rear and front pillars
Blacked Out Handles (Oh **** handles)
Blacked out visors
Black 20" Flipdown TV
Black Leather Inserts In Front and Rear
Avic D2 Navigation/Screen
2 12" Black Orions
1500HCT Audiobahn Amp
Black/White Two-Tone Box flushed in the rear
Alarm w/ Pager & Remote Start, Air Ride wired In
DVD player in the center console
6000K HID Headlights
6000K HID Foglights
Davin Edition Emblem (By BilletTechnolgies)
15% Window Tint
Corners Painted Stone White,
Tops of Tail Lights Painted Metallic Black
Shaved Side Door Moldings
"Blinker Mod" (Sequential)
White L.E.D. Interior Lighting
L.E.D Reverse lights, License plate lights, etc.
Also, my 2003 Explorer 4x4 XLT
(leather has since faded to match a bit and isn't as wrinkly, this was taken shortly after leather was done. Takes about 6 months to a year to pull tight.
- The first and ONLY L.E.D. Halo's in green on an explorer! (I work for the company that made them)
- 24" Wheels and Brand new tires (295/35/24, no cut no rub, first explorer to do this!)
- Wheels and Tires are both under 2 months old, and look BRAND new. 99% tread.
- 4 12" Orion HCCA Woofers, tuned to 25hz, in an enclosure built and tuned for SPL competitions.
- Look up HCCA's on youtube here:
- Sub box wrapped in matching tan vinyl/leather with green insert.
- Two-Tone Leather Interior (Heated Leather)
- Painted Interior Bezel and Trim
- 5000D Orion amp. Stereo is painful.
- 6000k HID headlights
- 6000k HID foglights
- Custom upper grill and lower grill (Billet)
- Green underbody lights
- Green grill lights
- Custom felt-switchbox installed for lighting toys
- Door Speaker amp (1200 watt power acoustic BAMF series)
- Brand new Orion door speakers, (sound great)
- Flip-up TV/DVD unit
- Delphi navigation
- 15% Tint
- Tinted Tail lights
- Isolator and Kinetic Battery installed for stereo, also alternator upgraded.
- LED reverse lights to match HID headlights
- Headlight housing custom painted to look like a range rover (Black on the inside, chrome circles)
- Shaved Emblems
- Tinted corners, white bulbs
My 1992 F250 "Old Turd"
AND my 2003 Ford Ranger Tremor:
(not many pics, just bought as DD. New headlights (black background housings) installed and HID fog lights since pics.
-Pioneer Sound System with 1 10" sub (factory but amazing)
-"JDM" Black background headlights (not pictured)
-Tinted Corner Lights
-Tinted Tail Lights
-Blacked out grill
-8000K HID Headlights (hi and lo beam)
-8000K HID Foglights
-15% Window Tint All-around
-LED Interior lights
-LED License plate lights
-White Turn Signals
-LED Reverse lights
Cheap DD that turns a few heads.
I love my cars, particularly my Fords. I rip on my Dodge out of my fleet the most.
Also my fiance drives my old taurus (my grandmother drove it and when she died I inherited it) 112k on the clock. The explorer will be hers also once we're married:
I guess that about sums it up.