I haven't been able to get super active on the boards yet, haven't even made myself an introduction in the forums or set up any of my stats, but I'll be working on it. I've been doing a little interior modding, painting, etc.. and here is what I've done so far..
- Explorer Buckets (without holes) both power, manual lumbar (dyed to match"
- PIE adapter for IPOD (charges/plays same time)
- Explorer Console (painted) Modded for ipod
- FX4 Manual shifter and boot
- SILVER gauge cluster, not white
- Explorer bezel, painted with 2 cig lighters and 2 fog lamps buttons (for later)
- Auto Page 525 LCD 2 way remote alarm
- Explorer OHC
I LOVE the Ipod with the stock stereo. It sounds incredible, charges my Ipod, and does not hinder my cd player. It works amazing. I can still completely open my console cubby, and since the wiring is behind everything, it's very clean.
I have some pictures I took along the way I might post later in the thread if anyone is curious to how I ran it/my wiring. I have it wired so it only will charge the IPOD when the car is running. I can retract the cord in and out of the armrest holder up to about the first cupholder. So while driving, I can flip the armrest up, grab the ipod, and bring it closer to me, then the cord will push itself back in and I can reset it on the velcro!
.. I think that's it, maybe have forgotten stuff. More stuff later for sure! here are some pics!
comments, suggestions, questions, requests welcome!!!:wooo: