Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 12-16-2010, 08:00 AM
chaddwalters chaddwalters is offline
Ford Motor Co
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 159
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenSilver View Post
Hmmm, Now that you mention it I'll take a closer look at the raised lip near the gas pedal to see if it's as high as the rest. It doesn't look like from the photo though.
I'm not trying to bash your floor mats man, I'm just hard on em is all. I want it to basically be a tray in my floor.

Really wish someone on this forum had a 2001 with either weathertechs or huskys and could post a picture. I'm leary in throwing almost $100 at something I haven't seen. I'm picky as hell on floor mats lol.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-16-2010, 08:03 AM
05RangerEdge 05RangerEdge is offline
I'm a sell out
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,299
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

I have had husky in other trucks and they work well but I have seen the weathertech ones and they look so much cleaner and seem to form to the curves of the floor better. They both do their job but I believe you pay more for the weathertechs cuz they are just a little better product in the end.


I think these look badass --> http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...=240&Year=2005
__________________
SOLD: 2005 Ranger EDGE+ Supercab (2dr) 4x2
SOLD: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 5.7 HEMI
CURRENT: 2015 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport

Last edited by 05RangerEdge; 12-16-2010 at 08:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-16-2010, 08:51 AM
TenSilver TenSilver is offline
The Old Man
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,066
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddwalters View Post
I'm not trying to bash your floor mats man, I'm just hard on em is all. I want it to basically be a tray in my floor.

Really wish someone on this forum had a 2001 with either weathertechs or huskys and could post a picture. I'm leary in throwing almost $100 at something I haven't seen. I'm picky as hell on floor mats lol.
No offence taken at all!
It is hard to purchase something like this without seeing them in person and seeing how they fit. Kind of like buying shoes over the internet! Lol!

WeatherTech is probably going to be your best option.
__________________
2010 Silver Ford Ranger XLT 2.3L 2WD StyleSide Reg Cab Auto, Open 7.5" - 4.10 diff.
TruxEdo tonneua cover, rubber bed mat, Ranger all weather floor mats.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-16-2010, 10:09 AM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

the husky liners go way up under the pedals, there basically like a replacement floor pan. I think they even are curved and go up the firewall a little bit. I'll have to go take a look at mine after lunch
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-16-2010, 01:53 PM
chaddwalters chaddwalters is offline
Ford Motor Co
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 159
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RangerEdge View Post
I have had husky in other trucks and they work well but I have seen the weathertech ones and they look so much cleaner and seem to form to the curves of the floor better. They both do their job but I believe you pay more for the weathertechs cuz they are just a little better product in the end.


I think these look badass --> http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...=240&Year=2005
Think the Weathertechs for 2005 model will fit my ranger? They don't make them for 2001 or I would be all over that.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
the husky liners go way up under the pedals, there basically like a replacement floor pan. I think they even are curved and go up the firewall a little bit. I'll have to go take a look at mine after lunch
Yeah. Thats what I'm looking for, just a little worried about the edge like I said in the earlier post... Weathertechs have the flat on that side.


I know I'm a picky pain in the ass... lol.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 12-16-2010, 02:06 PM
05RangerEdge 05RangerEdge is offline
I'm a sell out
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,299
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddwalters View Post
Think the Weathertechs for 2005 model will fit my ranger? They don't make them for 2001 or I would be all over that.

I am sure they are the same shape. These trucks are identical in the interior for the most part. I have the vinyl floors to begin with in mine so i don't have the hook either. that would be the only downside i guess but not a deal breaker for me.
__________________
SOLD: 2005 Ranger EDGE+ Supercab (2dr) 4x2
SOLD: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 5.7 HEMI
CURRENT: 2015 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 12-16-2010, 02:14 PM
chaddwalters chaddwalters is offline
Ford Motor Co
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 159
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05RangerEdge View Post
I am sure they are the same shape. These trucks are identical in the interior for the most part. I have the vinyl floors to begin with in mine so i don't have the hook either. that would be the only downside i guess but not a deal breaker for me.
Thats true.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 12-16-2010, 02:19 PM
94xltklingler 94xltklingler is offline
RANGER ADDICT.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 564
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

I have got a pair of the heavy duty ones for my 94 ranger and they are awesome.
They collect everything that my feet track in.I love them.I think I gave right around 60$ for the front pair.
__________________
94' XLT 4.SL0W 2WD
Too Many Mods to list.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 12-16-2010, 02:43 PM
05RangerEdge 05RangerEdge is offline
I'm a sell out
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,299
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtroadrider View Post
I have got a pair of the heavy duty ones for my 94 ranger and they are awesome.
They collect everything that my feet track in.I love them.I think I gave right around 60$ for the front pair.
What kind?
__________________
SOLD: 2005 Ranger EDGE+ Supercab (2dr) 4x2
SOLD: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 5.7 HEMI
CURRENT: 2015 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 12-16-2010, 04:09 PM
canadiangurl canadiangurl is offline
You can't fix stupid
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 175
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

I have husky liners in my truck and I love them, especially when its mucky and slushy outside. They collect everything, my carpets look brand new still. I can take a couple pictures tomorrow if there aren't any posted by then.
Only time the outside edge bothers me is when I'm wearing heels - everytime without fail the heel catches when I get in mostly because I forget about it. Pretty sure you won't have that problem though....
__________________
2008 XLT 4.0 auto ext cab 4x4
Levelled, 265/75/16 ProComp Xtreme AT on ProComp wheels, dual exhaust, more to come
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 12-16-2010, 04:40 PM
chaddwalters chaddwalters is offline
Ford Motor Co
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 159
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangurl View Post
I have husky liners in my truck and I love them, especially when its mucky and slushy outside. They collect everything, my carpets look brand new still. I can take a couple pictures tomorrow if there aren't any posted by then.
Only time the outside edge bothers me is when I'm wearing heels - everytime without fail the heel catches when I get in mostly because I forget about it. Pretty sure you won't have that problem though....
That would be great, and yeah I won't have the heal problem!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 12-16-2010, 04:45 PM
05RangerEdge 05RangerEdge is offline
I'm a sell out
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,299
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiangurl View Post
I can take a couple pictures tomorrow if there aren't any posted by then.
Yes please


via DroidX (Tapatalk)
__________________
SOLD: 2005 Ranger EDGE+ Supercab (2dr) 4x2
SOLD: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 QC 5.7 HEMI
CURRENT: 2015 Tacoma DCLB TRD Sport
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-17-2010, 05:15 PM
chaddwalters chaddwalters is offline
Ford Motor Co
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 159
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

Bump for picture sake... lol
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-17-2010, 05:38 PM
2004xlmiller 2004xlmiller is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 12,689
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

pics..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (102.9 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (94.4 KB, 46 views)
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-17-2010, 05:46 PM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: Husky Floor Mats/Liners

Here is a better pic of mine. My mats are NOT Husky, they are Catch-All Brand. I guess I never paid any attention to that! lol



----------

These have a kinda double rolled edge I guess you could say, in starts off flat then goes up and back down for the edge. Not like the husky that is more like a "dish" and just lipped up.

__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install

Last edited by pooleo; 12-17-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weathertech Floor Liners? zman7125 Interior Tech 6 12-04-2010 09:13 AM
rear oem floor mats 878ranger878 Interior Tech 2 04-22-2010 08:15 PM
Bed liners Magnus Exterior Tech 7 04-19-2010 10:01 AM
06' stock rubber mats dixie_boysles Interior Parts 0 05-19-2009 10:02 AM