I have an annoying buzzing noise coming from center/right side of dash. It has gotten louder/worse over the last 5 years. Sounds like a bee or big @ss fly buzzing against a glass window. It's not the front end. I've done lots of reading on the forums, and I can't find any solution that seems to apply.
Here's what I know:
1. Only buzzes on the highway, with the heater on, while accelerating.
2. Noise seems to be from left of the passenger air bag, or maybe from behind the mini non-adjustable vent that's to the right side of the cd player, or maybe at the back of the dash from the black vents there. AKA I don't know exactly where it's from.
3. Doesn't matter how high/low the blowers are on. Same buzz.
4. If I turn the blowers off, it stops immediately.
5. It's not a leaf in the blower motor, I'm very familiar with cleaning that
6. Turning the radio up isn't a solution!
7. This dude had a similar problem, but don't think it was ever solved http://www.ranger forums .com/interio...se-dash-62185/
Any tips appreciated! Love this little truck, but this drives me absolutely crazy.