Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 06-18-2016, 08:29 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,350
Default Cleaning out the garage

Going through my garage, I noticed how much stuff I had... Time to sell it! (West Michigan)

2006 perfect condition Radio bezel: $30 ~Pending





OEM woodgrain radio bezel: SOLD

HVAC, Vac: $10... elec. SOLD









Aftermarket fake carbon fiber tails: SOLD

Black cluster with tach (2002): SOLD

Rear speaker covers with speakers installed (unknown condition, removed and replaced before the radio was turned on): $10





OEM corner lights: $15





Airbag switch and ashtray cubby: SOLD

2002 styleside mudflaps: $10





Gas cap that doesn't throw codes (2002): SOLD

2011 unfired passenger pretensioner and buckle: $100





2000 Ranger ext. cab seats (only damage is the counsel lid, but the latch works): SOLD

Two Ranger badges... SOLD

2006 Ranger radio, no options but very clean: $20

2006 functional ABS motor/unit: $30

Tan "mustang" dome out of a F250: $5

Black 4x4 Tailgate (4x4 logo, fits styleside): $50







Pre 98 slider window with outer seal: $20

*Prices are before shipping, and buyer pays shipping

***Prices are not final and are OBO!!!
__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.

Last edited by Kealel; 08-11-2016 at 04:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-19-2016, 03:45 AM
Gemster95 Gemster95 is offline
Confused
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 44
Default

I'll take the gas cap if it fits my 04 and the badges too, i have mismatching badges right now and it bothers me that I have a "rare" XLT Edge
__________________
2004 Ford Ranger Edge, 4x4 4.0L SOHC V6
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-19-2016, 12:37 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,350
Default Re: Cleaning out the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemster95 View Post
I'll take the gas cap if it fits my 04 and the badges too, i have mismatching badges right now and it bothers me that I have a "rare" XLT Edge
No idea if it would fit the 04, but worth a try and the badges are yours!
__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-20-2016, 09:21 AM
Gemster95 Gemster95 is offline
Confused
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 44
Default

Indeed it is, specially since i yesterday was the 4th time I've driven away with the cap on my bed cover, if i keep it up that gas cap is gonna come in real handy. Also its gonna finally feel nice to have matching badges again.
__________________
2004 Ford Ranger Edge, 4x4 4.0L SOHC V6
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-20-2016, 09:51 AM
bear_claw_91 bear_claw_91 is offline
Chromesexual
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 777
Default

Does the light for the airbag off indicator still work? If so I'll take it, mines burnt out.

Anyone know for sure that it will fit my 05 or not? I'm willing to gamble on it either way...
__________________
2005 XLT 4x4 4.0L SOHC 4.10 gears, MBRP Catback SS Turndown, 35% Tint, Truxedo soft bed cover, headlight mod, repainted rims, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Pioneer Avh-p1400dvd double din headunit, Autopage remote start, center console armrest fix.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-20-2016, 04:26 PM
idahoRedRanger idahoRedRanger is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Default Re: Cleaning out the garage

I'm glad I'm not the only one thats selling the pretensioner and buckle (or was) at $100. I was told I was crazy. And I even had a set
__________________
Project log
99 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 3.0L
Autobot name:Rubeo Bestia(latin for little red beast)
Done: 135 amp alternator, 4.0 air intake tube, air box mod, 235/75-15 Hankook Dynapro, 01-03 conversion, buggman LEDs, throttle cable mod
I take photos for fun
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-20-2016, 05:41 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,350
Default Re: Cleaning out the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemster95 View Post
Indeed it is, specially since i yesterday was the 4th time I've driven away with the cap on my bed cover, if i keep it up that gas cap is gonna come in real handy. Also its gonna finally feel nice to have matching badges again.
That would not be fun to leave it behind one day! I'll send you a PM tomorrow about getting it to you! (my box is nearly full, I have to sort through it tonight)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_claw_91 View Post
Does the light for the airbag off indicator still work? If so I'll take it, mines burnt out.

Anyone know for sure that it will fit my 05 or not? I'm willing to gamble on it either way...
I am not sure if it would work or not but I do know the light works and can't imagine why the connector would have changed as it is the same for the change in airbags, I'll send you a PM as well tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idahoRedRanger View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one thats selling the pretensioner and buckle (or was) at $100. I was told I was crazy. And I even had a set
Haha, I am not sure at all what to sell it for, but I just saw them all selling for 100+ and figured I'd put it up at about that and see what offers I got
__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-20-2016, 06:17 PM
idahoRedRanger idahoRedRanger is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 404
Default Re: Cleaning out the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealel View Post
Haha, I am not sure at all what to sell it for, but I just saw them all selling for 100+ and figured I'd put it up at about that and see what offers I got
That's what I tried selling mine at but ended up getting $50 or so. People where throwing a fit at $100 for basically brand new ones. Although I'm sure you'll have better luck
__________________
Project log
99 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 3.0L
Autobot name:Rubeo Bestia(latin for little red beast)
Done: 135 amp alternator, 4.0 air intake tube, air box mod, 235/75-15 Hankook Dynapro, 01-03 conversion, buggman LEDs, throttle cable mod
I take photos for fun
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-20-2016, 07:01 PM
bear_claw_91 bear_claw_91 is offline
Chromesexual
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealel View Post
I am not sure if it would work or not but I do know the light works and can't imagine why the connector would have changed as it is the same for the change in airbags, I'll send you a PM as well tomorrow.
Yeah that's kinda what I'm betting on. For $10 I'm not out much if it doesn't work. I'll take it. PM me when your mailbox is empty and we can get it done. Thanks!
__________________
2005 XLT 4x4 4.0L SOHC 4.10 gears, MBRP Catback SS Turndown, 35% Tint, Truxedo soft bed cover, headlight mod, repainted rims, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Pioneer Avh-p1400dvd double din headunit, Autopage remote start, center console armrest fix.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-25-2016, 05:27 AM
mfernandes mfernandes is offline
Real trucks are American
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,086
Send a message via MSN to mfernandes
Default Re: Cleaning out the garage

Hi man.
Im interested in the woodgrain radio bezel.
Is the coating ok?
Do you have the plastic structure that holds the buttons in place?
Last, would you ship international? Im in Uruguay, offcourse the usps shipping fee is on me.
Let me know, thanks a lot for your time, take care
__________________
Paysand˙, Uruguay
1996 Reg. Cab Ford Ranger, V6 3.0L, 5 speed manual trans.

THAT AWESOME MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT A JUSTIN BIEBER ALBUM, MULTIPLY IT BY 6 AND STILL DON`T GET TO REACH THE SELLINGS OF PINK FLOYD`S "DARK SIDE OF THE MOON"
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-25-2016, 12:00 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,350
Default Re: Cleaning out the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfernandes View Post
Hi man.
Im interested in the woodgrain radio bezel.
Is the coating ok?
Do you have the plastic structure that holds the buttons in place?
Last, would you ship international? Im in Uruguay, offcourse the usps shipping fee is on me.
Let me know, thanks a lot for your time, take care
The bezel is in amazing condition (it might be dusty but that would be the only issue)

I have the buttons and the structure for it, only thing I do not have is the rear wiper switch but seeing as you have a Ranger, I am guessing you are going to put in a 12V outlet there.

I am fine shipping anywhere, but I have no idea how much it would cost.

Finally, I just left on vacation for a week, do you mind waiting until I get back for me to send it out?

----------

Update:

Tails are sold

Airbag and ashtray cubby are sold

Gas cap is sold

Badges are gone
__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-25-2016, 02:06 PM
mfernandes mfernandes is offline
Real trucks are American
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,086
Send a message via MSN to mfernandes
Default Re: Cleaning out the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealel View Post
The bezel is in amazing condition (it might be dusty but that would be the only issue)

I have the buttons and the structure for it, only thing I do not have is the rear wiper switch but seeing as you have a Ranger, I am guessing you are going to put in a 12V outlet there.

I am fine shipping anywhere, but I have no idea how much it would cost.

Finally, I just left on vacation for a week, do you mind waiting until I get back for me to send it out?

----------

Update:

Tails are sold

Airbag and ashtray cubby are sold

Gas cap is sold

Badges are gone
No problem at all man, please save the bezel for me, I will buy it!
Please write back and enojoy your vacations, as soon as you return we make the deal.
Thanks a lot for your time, take care
__________________
Paysand˙, Uruguay
1996 Reg. Cab Ford Ranger, V6 3.0L, 5 speed manual trans.

THAT AWESOME MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT A JUSTIN BIEBER ALBUM, MULTIPLY IT BY 6 AND STILL DON`T GET TO REACH THE SELLINGS OF PINK FLOYD`S "DARK SIDE OF THE MOON"
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-25-2016, 04:35 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,350
Default Re: Cleaning out the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfernandes View Post
No problem at all man, please save the bezel for me, I will buy it!
Please write back and enojoy your vacations, as soon as you return we make the deal.
Thanks a lot for your time, take care
The bezel is saved for you!
__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-26-2016, 07:08 AM
mfernandes mfernandes is offline
Real trucks are American
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,086
Send a message via MSN to mfernandes
Default Re: Cleaning out the garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealel View Post
The bezel is saved for you!
Thanks a lot man!!!
__________________
Paysand˙, Uruguay
1996 Reg. Cab Ford Ranger, V6 3.0L, 5 speed manual trans.

THAT AWESOME MOMENT WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU CAN TAKE ALL THE PEOPLE THAT BOUGHT A JUSTIN BIEBER ALBUM, MULTIPLY IT BY 6 AND STILL DON`T GET TO REACH THE SELLINGS OF PINK FLOYD`S "DARK SIDE OF THE MOON"
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-27-2016, 10:07 AM
bear_claw_91 bear_claw_91 is offline
Chromesexual
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 777
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear_claw_91 View Post
Yeah that's kinda what I'm betting on. For $10 I'm not out much if it doesn't work. I'll take it. PM me when your mailbox is empty and we can get it done. Thanks!
Just got the airbag switch in the mail and installed. It worked! Finally got rid of the annoying dash light. Thanks a lot!
__________________
2005 XLT 4x4 4.0L SOHC 4.10 gears, MBRP Catback SS Turndown, 35% Tint, Truxedo soft bed cover, headlight mod, repainted rims, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Pioneer Avh-p1400dvd double din headunit, Autopage remote start, center console armrest fix.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: Cleaning Out the Garage!! torps93splash Suspension Parts 3 03-25-2012 10:20 AM
For Sale: Cleaning Out the Garage!! torps93splash Engine & Drivetrain Parts 4 02-02-2012 07:46 AM
For Sale: Cleaning out the garage... 2002VertGT Interior Parts 15 07-16-2011 12:27 AM
For Sale: Cleaning out the Garage + free stuff, All must go! : AR TheBearJeweler Misc Items 11 05-26-2011 09:40 AM
For Sale: Cleaning out the garage....again... OH 2002VertGT Exterior Parts 0 05-04-2011 09:39 AM