Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 04-08-2016, 05:58 PM
Bogger44 Bogger44 is offline
On the backroads
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 247
Default Can you say stuffed....

People are just

https://eauclaire.craigslist.org/cto/5519689486.html
__________________
___________________________________________

2002 XLT extended cab 4x4....black, 4.0 auto, 8.8, 4.10s, 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer AT3's, blacked out grille, throttle cable + fog light mods
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,578
Default Re: Can you say stuffed....

I didn't know Florida had snow...

Sent from the drivers seat of my Ranger
__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-08-2016, 06:14 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: Can you say stuffed....

Looks like TBarr's truck.


Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-08-2016, 06:33 PM
stateranger stateranger is offline
Mr H....A....P...P....Y👿
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,898
Default Re: Can you say stuffed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealel View Post
I didn't know Florida had snow...

Sent from the drivers seat of my Ranger
The truck is in Wisconsin.
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,578
Default Re: Can you say stuffed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
The truck is in Wisconsin.
I was making a really lame joke... It said Florida truck but had a picture of it in snow... Anyways, that is still a long way to drive it up, unless they trailered it
__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-08-2016, 06:47 PM
stateranger stateranger is offline
Mr H....A....P...P....Y👿
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,898
Default Re: Can you say stuffed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
Looks like TBarr's truck.


Except tbarrs fenders are done properly and if the 250 hits a bump the tires will eat the fenders.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kealel View Post
I was making a really lame joke... It said Florida truck but had a picture of it in snow... Anyways, that is still a long way to drive it up, unless they trailered it
I'd go with trailered. Imo those tires are just ridiculously stupid and the wheels are damn ugly.
__________________
2014 F150 xl 3.7 6 speed auto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk9298 View Post
HELL TO THE NO!! Abort abort abort!! That's the first thing to go!!! Ewwwww! I'm not no vampire! I don't enjoy red tea
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-08-2016, 06:49 PM
Kealel Kealel is offline
Bringing hell to the city
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 2,578
Default Re: Can you say stuffed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
I'd go with trailered. Imo those tires are just ridiculously stupid and the wheels are damn ugly.
He now, if you pay $4k for rims and tires, there must be a reason! Haha


Sent from the drivers seat of my Ranger
__________________
Baby Girl: 2006 White Ranger XL with many memories. R.I.P. 1/26/15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
I knew you were an alright guy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
The only reason it's worn out junk is because you've gone 70k miles without changing the oil.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-09-2016, 03:38 AM
NoPower NoPower is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,753
Default Re: Can you say stuffed....

Offer him 3000 dollars, he can keep the rims & tires.
__________________
Myrtle: & Danna
1999 Ranger 4x4 3.0 Stepside Ext Cab XLT
2000 Mustang 4.6 Roush Supercharged ( Show Car )
1984 Elcamino 350 330 HP ( Nick's Show Car )
1959 Wife ( Arm Candy )
Danna passed away 5/26/2016
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search