Re: The "what do you hate about your Ranger today" thread
Driving 55 in a BLIZZARD.
Seems a wee bit experimental or just mental.
I don't drive a Tractor Trailer at 55 in a Blizzard, if/when I'm even on the road at such times.
- - - -
1) cracked Windshield, driver side.
2) Clutch going out.
3) Windshield washer defective.
4) Motor cooling system lunched.
5) getting buggered figuring out the XLT part.
6) A/C inoperative (but not needed in WINTER or during a Blizzard).
7) Seems, when parked up and it's raining, there's a water inlet behind Driver seat, so the carpet is wet.
8) Spare tire rack lets FLAT spare tire bounce a bit. Almost sounds like a dog yelping.
9) Static buildup from Fabric seats so i get a short buzz every time in and out, EXCEPT when raining.
10) Somewhere at sometime, someone, for some reason, eliminated the Muffler and sadly attempted to weld in a straight pipe bit and the leaks are getting louder.
11) Engine may or not be buggered. A wrench mate will do a block test to determine if it's good or a tosser before ANY listed bad points are resolved.
89 XLT, 2.3L, 5 spd, 185,xxx+ miles. NO a/c.
Some new bits.