Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 02-19-2013, 09:42 PM
dogfish246 dogfish246 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 259
Default Off road video!!!!

Hey guys,

So I just finished filming and editing a video I have been working on. Let me know what you think! (Watch in HD if you can)!!


Oh and in the description are links to all of my other Ranger/ Mazda videos (in case you want to fix something)

Last edited by dogfish246; 02-19-2013 at 09:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-19-2013, 09:49 PM
rangerdanger77 rangerdanger77 is offline
educated n00b
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,660
Default

Nice!
__________________
03 Ranger XLT 4x2 | 3.0l 2-door ext. cab auto trans | BTF Fabricated Spindles/Camburg Upper Arms/Camburg 2.5" coils/Bilstein 5100s/Limit Straps | 2" shackles/2.5" blocks | airbox mod w/ k&n drop in | thrush welded | blacked out emblems | 6000k hids | 06+ tails & corners | Cargo Light Mod | Billet Grille | Custom Bumper | Hella 700ffs | 32x11.5x15 BFG AT KO | 15" Procomp 7031 | Buggman LED Mustang Dome/Cluster/Reverse Lights | Kenwood Headunit | FORD floor mats
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Bitzy Bitzy is offline
13' Focus
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,969
Default Re: Off road video!!!!

Nice video!
__________________
1999 XLT 4x4 3.0 Flareside
Off Road package, Towing package, 4.10's, 129k miles
Mildly Lifted
My Build
SOLD
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-19-2013, 09:56 PM
dogfish246 dogfish246 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 259
Default Re: Off road video!!!!

Thanks guys! I am excited about this one because ever since I was a kid and played an offroading video game with this song in it, I said when I get a 4x4 I would do this!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-20-2013, 08:18 PM
MadridRanger1994 MadridRanger1994 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,054
Default

Nice video dude!!!!

Sure wish we could have some nice trails like that here in Houston!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-21-2013, 02:42 PM
basshead basshead is offline
Chill bro, I got this.
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,107
Default Re: Off road video!!!!

nice video! i wish i knew how to edit mine haah i have like 40 go pro videos that id like to edit one day.

time to hit some heaveir trails!!
__________________
98 ranger redbeast
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-21-2013, 09:11 PM
dogfish246 dogfish246 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 259
Default Re: Off road video!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead View Post
nice video! i wish i knew how to edit mine haah i have like 40 go pro videos that id like to edit one day.

time to hit some heaveir trails!!
It's pretty simple. Just take some time with the program and you will learn it more and more. As for tougher trails, this is my only source of transportation so I am good for now hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:37 AM
basshead basshead is offline
Chill bro, I got this.
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,107
Default Re: Off road video!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogfish246 View Post
It's pretty simple. Just take some time with the program and you will learn it more and more. As for tougher trails, this is my only source of transportation so I am good for now hahaha
of course, mabie im just used to the wheeling around here we do mostly rock crawling and mountain trails. lots of water crossings.
__________________
98 ranger redbeast
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-22-2013, 10:12 AM
cjg05601 cjg05601 is offline
Ford Truck Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 90
Default Re: Off road video!!!!

what part of jersey it this?
__________________
black 2002 XLT FX4 4.0 v6 ext. cab
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-22-2013, 08:58 PM
dogfish246 dogfish246 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 259
Default Re: Off road video!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basshead View Post
of course, mabie im just used to the wheeling around here we do mostly rock crawling and mountain trails. lots of water crossings.
Yea, that is intense! One day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjg05601 View Post
what part of jersey it this?
South Jersey over by AC
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-22-2013, 09:38 PM
TB-9862 TB-9862 is offline
"How hard could it be?"
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,179
Default Re: Off road video!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogfish246 View Post
Yea, that is intense! One day...



South Jersey over by AC
Awesome!! I love the shot of driving over the camera

May I ask where at more specifically, like a road name or something? My buddies and I are looking at taking a ride out this way to find the O'Leary house (i think its called) where the Jersey Devil was born and thats supposed to be out by AC as well. At first I thought you were at the quarry near Winslow Twp WMA.

btw great song, I had flashbacks of playing an old Hot Wheels game for Playstation 1!
__________________
Dennis Brady

Black 2001 4x2 XLT Supercab 3.0 "Shadow" - WIA

Black 2001 4x4 EDGE Supercab 4.0 ('Body donor' for Shadow lol)

Build thread:
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...adow-redo.html
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-22-2013, 10:10 PM
dogfish246 dogfish246 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 259
Default Re: Off road video!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TB-9862 View Post
Awesome!! I love the shot of driving over the camera

May I ask where at more specifically, like a road name or something? My buddies and I are looking at taking a ride out this way to find the O'Leary house (i think its called) where the Jersey Devil was born and thats supposed to be out by AC as well. At first I thought you were at the quarry near Winslow Twp WMA.

btw great song, I had flashbacks of playing an old Hot Wheels game for Playstation 1!
Haha, check your PM. Yea, I remember playing the offroad game on the PS2... Good luck with the Jersey Devil... It's creepy out there even with no devil lol
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-22-2013, 10:17 PM
TB-9862 TB-9862 is offline
"How hard could it be?"
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 2,179
Default Re: Off road video!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogfish246 View Post
Haha, check your PM. Yea, I remember playing the offroad game on the PS2... Good luck with the Jersey Devil... It's creepy out there even with no devil lol
Hahaha thanks dude .. We went out to Blue Hole in the Winslow WMA but he wasn't there. Like you said, still creepy.







We found everything like this





Sorry about the threadjack but if you're anywhere near the area its a fun place to check out, especially for easier trails. I'm in a 2WD and I made it through alright lol
Eastbound AC Expressway exit 33, go straight from the exit into the woods and you're there lol
__________________
Dennis Brady

Black 2001 4x2 XLT Supercab 3.0 "Shadow" - WIA

Black 2001 4x4 EDGE Supercab 4.0 ('Body donor' for Shadow lol)

Build thread:
http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...adow-redo.html
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
off road, off road video, offroad, offroad video, video

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Best off-road Ranger video. Check it out rangeralex Vehicle Videos 17 10-10-2012 11:34 PM
Off-road -Video- dogfish246 General Ford Ranger Discussion 10 09-16-2012 07:56 PM
video? lovemud Site Announcements, Comments and Suggestions 4 09-23-2011 12:22 AM
New video: lake pics/video TheBearJeweler Vehicle Videos 1 08-31-2011 10:40 AM
just a little video scott5640 Vehicle Videos 8 08-09-2011 03:51 AM