Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #31  
Old 10-05-2011, 04:15 PM
Ranger_EDGE Ranger_EDGE is offline
SVT
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,522
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyranger View Post
that has to be one of the nicest rangers i have seen yet..
its perfect!!
thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianlonghorn79 View Post
Dammit, just stick to the favorite upgrade before u get us in crap. But yah, it is a nice truck

----------
haha yea guys you don't want mike getting in here and telling us pick one because he is the internet police!


Quote:
Originally Posted by mchale20 View Post
OP said upgrade, not upgradeS. I would like to see you guys pick one please. You have to make the tough decision and decide which one you'd take, and which to ditch. Otherwise, I'll just pick my top 3 upgrades and and pretend he didn't say "favorite" in the title.
oh shut the fuck up ass. are you the internet police and you come down on me for liking my mods? don't be jealous of my truck chump! and i will now pick more mods just to get you mad! i also love my led's from bugman! those rock!! and i would also add my hid's are just to sick also!! then the dash mat form pooleo its just to perfect on my dash! then the rims are also a fav mod also! thanks to john for the hook pup on those! then my exhaust is another fav mod on my list!! you want more mike?! because please i have more to share of what mod i find to be my fav. you wanted to make a big deal out of this and now look.. you did! congrats!
__________________
-1995 ford ranger prerunner, 4.0, 4x4, 5-speed, 62k original miles, 2.5 radflo bypass front and 2.5 radflo triple bypass rear, deavers f23, 4.56 gears front and back, 07 seats, 07 mirrors, 35x12.50 bfg a/t, 4" fiberwerk glass front and rear, eagle alloy rims, 6k hid heads, two 8k hid off road lights, 34" led light bar, bed/roll cage/engine cage, 25 gallon fuel cell, cut and extended beams/radius arms
-2000 ford SVT f150 lightning -SOLD Lifted 2001 Ford Ranger EDGE, April's 2012 TOTM
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-05-2011, 04:50 PM
TomN TomN is offline
<-----Needs moar liftz
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,125
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

my whole truck atm is my favorite upgrade. Its a great upgrade from walking everywhere.
__________________
1997 Ranger XLT
4.0 4X4 Lotta Mods.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. 4.6 V8

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
my truck will rape your Honda.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-05-2011, 08:24 PM
mchale20 mchale20 is offline
Buy a Ford
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 195
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

Wow, some rude motherf*ckers in here. I only said how I would like to actually see and hear about your "favorite" upgrades like the OP, not ME, stated in the title. I know you all got butthurt and took personal offense to it, but guess what fellas, there's titles for a reason.

I'm not mean, nor rude, and hardly ever confrontational, but I will lay the facts out. You're trying to make me look bad by bashing me, and saying I'm jealous of your trucks (btw, put your boner away dude, you're truck's alright at best. I didn't buy a Ranger to win best in show, it's a truck), etc. and soforth, but reality is, I'm right. I wouldn't go into a strictly body-lift thread to start talking about my shackles. You all want to start talking about your top upgrades, when in all actuality, the thread was started to hear about your Absolute Favorite.

Hate on me if you want, but in the end, common-sense prevails, and idiocy defends, and you guys are VERY defensive.
__________________
2005 Ranger FX4
Green with matching A.R.E. bed cover / Buggman LED Oval and Black with chrome Emblems.
Pioneer Premiere FH-P800BT DD Head Unit / Rockford Fosgate P500-1BD Amp / Rockford Fosgate P2D412 Sub
Keys/Shackles Lift (2") / PA Body Lift (3") / Bilstein 5100's
Mickey Thompson Classic Lock / BFG AT's 285 75 R16 (32.8)
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-05-2011, 08:26 PM
ObsoleteE ObsoleteE is offline
I'm an F-18, bro
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,972
Send a message via AIM to ObsoleteE
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger_EDGE View Post
3.5 inch spindle lift with lift shackles and throwing on the 32's bfg a/t!

That looks so stout! I love it!
__________________
1999 B2500 5 Speed
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-05-2011, 08:34 PM
nicksranger01 nicksranger01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,155
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

hmm, I cant pick just one but im gonna have to say my rims,HIDs, and my mustang buckets....fuck the thread police are gonna get me now
__________________
01 Ranger XLT 4.0 Auto stepside 4wd
MODS: K&N drop in with silencer removed, throttle cable mod, HID 6000k, dual exhaust, euro tails, stock rims with 265/75r16 Enduro runway M/Ts (winter tires), bucket seats, center console, and black plastic inside, white gauges, 2 P.Miller 12s with 2 800 watt Pioneer amps, Kenwood deck and Kicker 6x8 in front and pioneer 6x8s in the rear(soon to match the front)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
4.0 sohc pissin people off since 2001
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-05-2011, 08:35 PM
mchale20 mchale20 is offline
Buy a Ford
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 195
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger_EDGE View Post

oh shut the fuck up ass. are you the internet police and you come down on me for liking my mods? don't be jealous of my truck chump! and i will now pick more mods just to get you mad! i also love my led's from bugman! those rock!! and i would also add my hid's are just to sick also!! then the dash mat form pooleo its just to perfect on my dash! then the rims are also a fav mod also! thanks to john for the hook pup on those! then my exhaust is another fav mod on my list!! you want more mike?! because please i have more to share of what mod i find to be my fav. you wanted to make a big deal out of this and now look.. you did! congrats!
You alright dude? I feel like you're in a tizzy over there, and you need to feel tough by "acting out."

First off, who came down on anyone for liking their mods? I love my mods, but I'm not just going to start rambling them off in any old thread I please. THAT, dumbf*ck, is the point. And are we 6? "You're just jealous of my truck, waaahh!" Wow dude, grow up. Finally, to be a "favorite" of anything, it must be the sole possession, item, object, etc. of yours you deem to be your proudest. Meaning: ONE Holy shit I feel like a teacher trying to talk a first grader out of putting glue in his own hair.

And can you show me where exactly I tried to make a big deal out of this? Because I keep looking and all I see is myself trying to keep shit on topic. Fuckin dipshit
__________________
2005 Ranger FX4
Green with matching A.R.E. bed cover / Buggman LED Oval and Black with chrome Emblems.
Pioneer Premiere FH-P800BT DD Head Unit / Rockford Fosgate P500-1BD Amp / Rockford Fosgate P2D412 Sub
Keys/Shackles Lift (2") / PA Body Lift (3") / Bilstein 5100's
Mickey Thompson Classic Lock / BFG AT's 285 75 R16 (32.8)
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-05-2011, 09:27 PM
MattG MattG is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 29
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchale20 View Post
Wow, some rude motherf*ckers in here. I only said how I would like to actually see and hear about your "favorite" upgrades like the OP, not ME, stated in the title. I know you all got butthurt and took personal offense to it, but guess what fellas, there's titles for a reason.

I'm not mean, nor rude, and hardly ever confrontational, but I will lay the facts out. You're trying to make me look bad by bashing me, and saying I'm jealous of your trucks (btw, put your boner away dude, you're truck's alright at best. I didn't buy a Ranger to win best in show, it's a truck), etc. and soforth, but reality is, I'm right. I wouldn't go into a strictly body-lift thread to start talking about my shackles. You all want to start talking about your top upgrades, when in all actuality, the thread was started to hear about your Absolute Favorite.

Hate on me if you want, but in the end, common-sense prevails, and idiocy defends, and you guys are VERY defensive.
your contradicting yourself.

ok. get ready because i'm going to be blunt here. the reason you are catching heat in this thread is because you are stating the fact that this thread is for you favorite upgrade and you are...complaining (for lack of better term)...because someone just so happened to post two favorites.

the reason people are getting mad over this is because you are essentially saying that we cannot have two favorites". its as if you are taking away our human rights to make two things equal. they don't have to be equal in your mind, that's your opinion. the problem is the way you are expressing your opinions, you are trying to enforce the thread title (which says to post your favorite upgrade thus far) as if the title has some rule over our human rights.

not only this, but the person who posted that the OHC and Dome light were their favorite, has a point. the two ARE connected by a wire, making them inseparable or one. it's like saying my favorite upgrade was my auto dimming mirror and making my headlights turn on my themselves. you can do the auto dim mirror without the headlights just like you can do the OHC without the dome light, but now I've connected them together so they work in unison or as one.

also, you are IN FACT making a big deal out of this because you keep responding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

my favorite upgrade thus far......was probably the truck upgrade. my jeep is cold, somewhat unreliable, small/cramped, and HOT (though it did get way more attention)

in the future I hope to get a box, OHC/Dome,upgrade stereo, and maybe a headlight upgrade, which are all good upgrades and one of them might become my favorite but chances are the upgraded stereo with be equally as favorite as a manual to power door upgrade.
__________________
1999 Ranger xlt red 4x4 3.0 swapped at 63k
1979 CJ5 "barn find" white 4.2 3 speed 4x4 soft top

Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-05-2011, 09:58 PM
TrainedTiger TrainedTiger is offline
Under Construction...
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 392
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

Is this really happening??? MCHale, you should apologize to nocauserebelx, the Original poster, for hijacking his thread. Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nocauserebelx View Post
idk if there is a thread for this but, mine's probably my explorer rear end 4.10's 8.8, but then again every new upgrade is my fav ^^
Notice anything in the frst line of the first post???
__________________
Torch Red 2004 Ranger Edge 4x4, 4.0 SOHC w/5speed manual, R7-8.8 LS 4.10 diff
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
Its a Vatican warlock assassin.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-05-2011, 10:25 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

Ooh ooh thread jack to original question!!!!




Need I say more? Pull out in front of me you stupid sideways-hat-wearing-douche-waffle-fart-pipe-pants-around-your-knees-bundle-of-sticks, my truck will rape your Honda.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-05-2011, 10:34 PM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-06-2011, 05:16 AM
RAT Ranger RAT Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,397
Cool Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

So many mods done to my Rangers:

Green 94:


__________________
ALL THROTTLE, NO BOTTLE!!!

Daily Driver: 98 Thunderbolt

TOY: Green 94 Pro Street
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-06-2011, 05:28 AM
TomN TomN is offline
<-----Needs moar liftz
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,125
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
my truck will rape your Honda.
haha sig'ed
__________________
1997 Ranger XLT
4.0 4X4 Lotta Mods.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. 4.6 V8

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
my truck will rape your Honda.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-06-2011, 05:32 AM
knightmare1015 knightmare1015 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,010
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

My cherry bomb exhaust. That is my favorite so far. But if I get a response from FireRanger via a PM I might add some H.I.D lights. Hopefully he and I can put aside our differences and he could help me out with this future upgrade.
__________________
SOLD: 2004 Ford Ranger Edge 3.0 V6 5 speed



www.knightmare1015.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-06-2011, 01:18 PM
mchale20 mchale20 is offline
Buy a Ford
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 195
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG View Post
your contradicting yourself.

ok. get ready because i'm going to be blunt here. the reason you are catching heat in this thread is because you are stating the fact that this thread is for you favorite upgrade and you are...complaining (for lack of better term)...because someone just so happened to post two favorites.

the reason people are getting mad over this is because you are essentially saying that we cannot have two favorites". its as if you are taking away our human rights to make two things equal. they don't have to be equal in your mind, that's your opinion. the problem is the way you are expressing your opinions, you are trying to enforce the thread title (which says to post your favorite upgrade thus far) as if the title has some rule over our human rights.

not only this, but the person who posted that the OHC and Dome light were their favorite, has a point. the two ARE connected by a wire, making them inseparable or one. it's like saying my favorite upgrade was my auto dimming mirror and making my headlights turn on my themselves. you can do the auto dim mirror without the headlights just like you can do the OHC without the dome light, but now I've connected them together so they work in unison or as one.

also, you are IN FACT making a big deal out of this because you keep responding.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

my favorite upgrade thus far......was probably the truck upgrade. my jeep is cold, somewhat unreliable, small/cramped, and HOT (though it did get way more attention)

in the future I hope to get a box, OHC/Dome,upgrade stereo, and maybe a headlight upgrade, which are all good upgrades and one of them might become my favorite but chances are the upgraded stereo with be equally as favorite as a manual to power door upgrade.
Ahh, finally, an adult. Although I may not agree with everything you've said, I most certainly appreciate the way you went about saying it. My last few responses were indeed unnecessary, but were said strictly out of frustration from the immature responses I was recieving. AND, I was told I made a big deal out of this BEFORE I began responding to said comments.

That being said, bringing human rights into the equation is a very gray area to touch upon. We're American, and as Americans were told everyday from the day we're born what our human rights are. I.E. As humans, we're fully capable of taking from another, but as Americans, this is wrong. You are correct, the OP did ask solely for our opinions, but did in fact clarify that the opinions he sought were for ONE favorite. I do, on the other hand, agree with you that you can have more than one favorite, and will retract anything I've said to contradict this.

The only reason I called out the OHC/Dome light poster, is because I was under the impression that these two can be installed seperately, making them two different upgrades. If I'm wrong, than I apologize.

I may be "policing" or "enforcing" this thread, but can you say this doesn't happen daily? I mean, I appreciate when someone comes and gets a thread back on track after it's gone on a completely different track. I will not apologize for being curious about my fellow Ranger owner's "one favorite" upgrade. I'm still curious about that, and I still believe choosing more than one negates any hard decisions to make.

To my favorite upgrade: Most definitely my tint. I can live with my stock 255 70 R16, and my stock height, etc. But I thoroughly enjoy the privacy of 5% tint.
__________________
2005 Ranger FX4
Green with matching A.R.E. bed cover / Buggman LED Oval and Black with chrome Emblems.
Pioneer Premiere FH-P800BT DD Head Unit / Rockford Fosgate P500-1BD Amp / Rockford Fosgate P2D412 Sub
Keys/Shackles Lift (2") / PA Body Lift (3") / Bilstein 5100's
Mickey Thompson Classic Lock / BFG AT's 285 75 R16 (32.8)
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-06-2011, 01:52 PM
JGiddy JGiddy is offline
-
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,682
Default Re: What's your favorite upgrade thus far?

To stay within the OP's extremely important "rules" I will simply go back to this post and edit it 10 or 15 times, substituting in a different upgrade each time.

here's my second edit:

bilstein 5100's. after 5 1/2" of lift i had major body roll and these puppies corrected it to damn near how it was when my truck was stock!

Last edited by JGiddy; 10-06-2011 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Your favorite TV shows? DadsFordGirl Music/Movies/Computers/etc. 37 10-05-2011 11:11 AM
What are your favorite changes?? light_white General Ford Ranger Discussion 10 09-02-2011 05:43 PM
My favorite. LONG but favorite quote. Logan2002Ranger Off Topic 13 08-19-2011 10:32 PM
One of my favorite ******* scenes jacobxstanley Laugh Factory 4 07-14-2011 10:35 PM
Favorite Ranger EMB1230 General Ford Ranger Discussion 19 10-31-2010 05:33 PM