Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 08-03-2011, 09:03 PM
RangerEnthusiast03 RangerEnthusiast03 is offline
Ford Truck Driver
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 78
Default What is this



2003 ranger edge. Little grey box under the radio inside of the cup holder
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-03-2011, 09:08 PM
01B3000 01B3000 is offline
Needs moar chrome....
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,319
Default Re: What is this

Pretty sure that controls your airbags, if not it looks all technologically advanced so im pretty sure it up there on the "DO NOT FUCK WITH" list
__________________
2001 Mazda B-3000 CabPlus "FX2 Off Road"| 3.0 | 5 SPD | 3 In Spindle Lift | Belltech Shackles | UltraGauge |Alpine Head / 10" Kicker Setup | Air Box Mod | Add-A-Leaf| Thrush Welded B4 Rear Wheel | Kobalt Box | Cobra 19 DX IV | Custom PA Speaker | Front/Rear Tow Receiver | 2X Aux Lights | Hideaway Strobes | Back Rack Safety Rack | Amber LED Strobes | Blue LED Strobes | 265/75/R16 General Grabber AT2's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
I like little girls...........
RIP Jason
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-03-2011, 09:11 PM
klinger86 klinger86 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,970
Default Re: What is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01B3000 View Post
Pretty sure that controls your airbags, if not it looks all technologically advanced so im pretty sure it up there on the "DO NOT FUCK WITH" list
ditto... its a computer that i believe controls your airbags.....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-03-2011, 09:17 PM
Drexl Drexl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 752
Default Re: What is this

you should probably fuck with it and tell us what happens
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-03-2011, 09:19 PM
Fightinirish157 Fightinirish157 is offline
Fightin' Irish
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 818
Send a message via AIM to Fightinirish157
Default Re: What is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl View Post
you should probably fuck with it and tell us what happens
If you do this please video tape it...
__________________
2000 Extended Cab XLT 2WD
3.0 V6 Flex Fuel...Pioneer Deck w/ Pink LCD screen....Mustang Dome with LEDs Thanks BuggMan!
Needs installed:Explorer OHC with Green LEDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooleo View Post
A womans butt is like a 9v battery, you know you shouldn't, but eventually you'll stick your tongue on it!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-03-2011, 09:45 PM
huskerman16 huskerman16 is offline
DFWM
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 522
Default Re: What is this

do not touch it a guy i know fucked with the airbg stuff and it blew him through the back window of his truck his seat was reclined and he spent two weeks in the hospital he was fucked up they set off with static electricity from your hand if you mess with them man
__________________
2000 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 4x4
Custom Black Body Lines
Nice Little Sound System
Light Bar Bull Bar 4 Hella 500's
Lots Of Mods Coming Stay Tuned
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-03-2011, 09:50 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: What is this

THAT is the "SKELL EJECTION MODULE" If you pickup a chick that turns instant *******, it will eject said person out of your truck, without damaging it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-03-2011, 10:03 PM
Drexl Drexl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 752
Default Re: What is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerman16 View Post
do not touch it a guy i know fucked with the airbg stuff and it blew him through the back window of his truck his seat was reclined and he spent two weeks in the hospital he was fucked up they set off with static electricity from your hand if you mess with them man
This is untrue.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-03-2011, 10:18 PM
cacher cacher is offline
Grumpy Ole Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: What is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightinirish157 View Post
If you do this please video tape it...
Oh yes.

----------

It's a skank detector. Appparantly it hasn't gone off in your truck yet because you haven't had a skank in the passenger seat yet.
__________________
Cree Proverb

~Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without honor~ 17th century swordmaker Gallegos

~1994 Ford Ranger 2.3L 4-Banger 217, 000+miles~
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: What is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacher View Post
It's a skank detector. Appparantly it hasn't gone off in your truck yet because you haven't had a skank in the passenger seat yet.
mine went off about a dozen times after my divorce. one was a chunker so thank god my truck is lifted lol
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-03-2011, 10:26 PM
RangerEnthusiast03 RangerEnthusiast03 is offline
Ford Truck Driver
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacher View Post
Oh yes.

----------

It's a skank detector. Appparantly it hasn't gone off in your truck yet because you haven't had a skank in the passenger seat yet.
I dont fuck with skanks haha. And my
Truck is lifted so fat chicks cant get in
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-03-2011, 10:34 PM
cacher cacher is offline
Grumpy Ole Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: What is this

LOL, forgot the fatties.
__________________
Cree Proverb

~Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without honor~ 17th century swordmaker Gallegos

~1994 Ford Ranger 2.3L 4-Banger 217, 000+miles~
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-03-2011, 10:48 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: What is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerEnthusiast03 View Post
I dont fuck with skanks haha. And my
Truck is lifted so fat chicks cant get in
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacher View Post
LOL, forgot the fatties.
Yeah....I was tryin to be nice lol didnt last long
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-04-2011, 09:13 AM
TerrenceStuart TerrenceStuart is offline
Old man driver.
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14,895
Default Re: What is this

why are some people afraid to remove, touch, rip out things that have wires attached to them in their trucks?? (Can I remove this? what will happen if I do?) it's not like a bomb is going to go off. And as for someone "getting Blown thru the back window" because they touched the air bag modual (sp) that is completely ridiculous. If that were to happen, there would be about a hundred warning notices around the device.
__________________
some kind of vehicle.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-04-2011, 09:41 AM
Drexl Drexl is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 752
Default Re: What is this

Quote:
Originally Posted by machine090767 View Post
why are some people afraid to remove, touch, rip out things that have wires attached to them in their trucks?? (Can I remove this? what will happen if I do?) it's not like a bomb is going to go off. And as for someone "getting Blown thru the back window" because they touched the air bag modual (sp) that is completely ridiculous. If that were to happen, there would be about a hundred warning notices around the device.
I already called shenanigans on this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search