Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #31  
Old 07-08-2011, 08:53 PM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: got a ranger again

fx4 gauges? edge steps?
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: got a ranger again

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffa12 View Post
mine runs perfect thats not good it made a tick at 67k.
lol, the oil in it was wrong, not to mention it had the cheapest oil/filter I has ever seen. Tick has not returned since. Some Rangers are prone to tick when you use crappy oil.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-09-2011, 10:59 PM
huffa12 huffa12 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,373
Default Re: got a ranger again

i had no other option and its in my moms name she signed the papers and we didnt have downpayment money so i had to get high intrest sorry i know im paying too much but i had no other choice i couldnt get a loan anywhere else
__________________
1994 Ford Ranger 4.0L 5 speed 4wd
2009 Ford f150 4x4 v8
traded 2009 Mercury Mariner 2.5L I4 FWD
Sold:1996 Ford F150 4x4 300 6cyl 5 speed
Traded: 2003 Ford Ranger XLT Auto 3.0L V6 Flex fuel Extended Cab 2WD
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-09-2011, 11:40 PM
jacobxstanley jacobxstanley is offline
It's so cold in the D
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,080
Default Re: got a ranger again

You could have drove the mountaineer a little while while you saved 3 grand to get basically the same truck, instead of being impatient and spending out the ass for something not worth it. Not trying to be a dick, but that isn't even close to being worth 18k..
__________________
1992 Ranger XLT
2.3L 2wd 5spd
91 Mustang rear end, 373 L/S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrevnoc View Post
I'm trying to join Ranger Power Sports forum and they ask "What color is blue?" Anyone know how the heck to answer this question? Probably something silly but I'll be darned if I can figure it out.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-10-2011, 12:25 AM
Munki Munki is offline
2003 Edge 3.0
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 145
Default Re: got a ranger again

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobxstanley View Post
You could have drove the mountaineer a little while while you saved 3 grand to get basically the same truck, instead of being impatient and spending out the ass for something not worth it. Not trying to be a dick, but that isn't even close to being worth 18k..
I wanted to say it just didnt want to pile on

----------

My mom wouldve slapped me and asked me if I was crazy if I asked her to co-sign on a used truck for that much, I got my 2003 Edge for $1500 cash money and my 1994 xl. Great deals can be found thats just it you have to find them. I can search craigslist in my area right now and find you 50 better deals at least and I know it wouldnt be ten thousand dollars to trip down here and get one of them from ohio. Shoot I could have even hooked you up for the guy who is trying to overcharge for my 1994 right now for 2800. I would have sold it for around 2k max.
__________________
2003 Black 3.0 Edge-Manual trans-8.8in 4.10-15x8s w/31x10.50s Magnaflow exhaust
Sonar projector housings and 6000k Hids, Sonar LED tails, LED 3rd brake light & 10" Brembo brake drums, shoes, new valance, & grille, and removed pinstripes
eventually changing to black rims & fixing my o2 sensor, cruise ctrl, & adding buckets
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 07-10-2011, 07:26 AM
huffa12 huffa12 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,373
Default Re: got a ranger again

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobxstanley View Post
You could have drove the mountaineer a little while while you saved 3 grand to get basically the same truck, instead of being impatient and spending out the ass for something not worth it. Not trying to be a dick, but that isn't even close to being worth 18k..
no i couldnt drive the mountaineer any longer it was about to brake down in 10 different ways

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munki View Post
I wanted to say it just didnt want to pile on

----------

My mom wouldve slapped me and asked me if I was crazy if I asked her to co-sign on a used truck for that much, I got my 2003 Edge for $1500 cash money and my 1994 xl. Great deals can be found thats just it you have to find them. I can search craigslist in my area right now and find you 50 better deals at least and I know it wouldnt be ten thousand dollars to trip down here and get one of them from ohio. Shoot I could have even hooked you up for the guy who is trying to overcharge for my 1994 right now for 2800. I would have sold it for around 2k max.
i dont trust craigslist and on ther u need cash i had no cash why do u think i went to a dealer and i thought the truck was gonna be 12k i didnt find out until the next day that it was 18k and the paper work had been signed
__________________
1994 Ford Ranger 4.0L 5 speed 4wd
2009 Ford f150 4x4 v8
traded 2009 Mercury Mariner 2.5L I4 FWD
Sold:1996 Ford F150 4x4 300 6cyl 5 speed
Traded: 2003 Ford Ranger XLT Auto 3.0L V6 Flex fuel Extended Cab 2WD
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 07-10-2011, 10:14 AM
doyouquaxu doyouquaxu is offline
Almost ******
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,480
Default Re: got a ranger again

you signed paperwork not knowing how much you'd be paying? do you not read anything?
__________________
Why does everyone think prerunners just jump stuff?


Please click HERE to watch this video!
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 07-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Munki Munki is offline
2003 Edge 3.0
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 145
Default Re: got a ranger again

And there are dealers on craigslist too. Dealers with financing with much better deals. It was about to break down? Well if you knew that why not just fix the problem. If nothing else you could have drove it until it did and fixed the problem when it came about.
__________________
2003 Black 3.0 Edge-Manual trans-8.8in 4.10-15x8s w/31x10.50s Magnaflow exhaust
Sonar projector housings and 6000k Hids, Sonar LED tails, LED 3rd brake light & 10" Brembo brake drums, shoes, new valance, & grille, and removed pinstripes
eventually changing to black rims & fixing my o2 sensor, cruise ctrl, & adding buckets
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 07-10-2011, 03:33 PM
jacobxstanley jacobxstanley is offline
It's so cold in the D
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,080
Default Re: got a ranger again

If you sold the probe you recently had and the mountaineer, how did younot have cash?
I think I would rather not have a vehicle for a little while then be impatient and sign on a truck that was unbelievably overpriced. Also, if you have no money, why would you sign on a truck for that much?! Hope your mom makes enoughmoney to pay for it dude.
__________________
1992 Ranger XLT
2.3L 2wd 5spd
91 Mustang rear end, 373 L/S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by esrevnoc View Post
I'm trying to join Ranger Power Sports forum and they ask "What color is blue?" Anyone know how the heck to answer this question? Probably something silly but I'll be darned if I can figure it out.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 07-11-2011, 06:36 PM
huffa12 huffa12 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,373
Default Re: got a ranger again

Quote:
Originally Posted by doyouquaxu View Post
you signed paperwork not knowing how much you'd be paying? do you not read anything?
if u would read all previous posts carefully u would see that it was my mom who signed the paper work... I was not present

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobxstanley View Post
If you sold the probe you recently had and the mountaineer, how did younot have cash?
I think I would rather not have a vehicle for a little while then be impatient and sign on a truck that was unbelievably overpriced. Also, if you have no money, why would you sign on a truck for that much?! Hope your mom makes enoughmoney to pay for it dude.
i traded the probe for the mountaineer and it was a POS and wasnt worth much and i have a job and can make the payments just didnt have $1000 bucks for a downpayment and i can't go without a car because my job is delivering pizza...
__________________
1994 Ford Ranger 4.0L 5 speed 4wd
2009 Ford f150 4x4 v8
traded 2009 Mercury Mariner 2.5L I4 FWD
Sold:1996 Ford F150 4x4 300 6cyl 5 speed
Traded: 2003 Ford Ranger XLT Auto 3.0L V6 Flex fuel Extended Cab 2WD
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search