Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #496  
Old 07-09-2013, 11:19 AM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,710
Default Re: What weapons are in your Ranger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4fordcowboy View Post
Not that I should I just do lol
Nobody has the right to take away your right to self defense. I carry my gun EVERYWHERE except government buildings.

If there's a sign that says no weapons/guns allowed and it doesn't have the actual law code on the sign...it's not a law. Worst case they can just ask you to leave, but it's not a criminal offense

Last edited by AmericanPride!; 07-09-2013 at 11:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #497  
Old 07-09-2013, 11:33 AM
RangerRoad RangerRoad is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 773
Default

This, keep it between my passenger and middle seat. And I want a holster under my steering wheel for my .45

Sent from my iPod touch using FRF App
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-1332707703.jpg (55.9 KB, 40 views)
__________________
1991 Ranger 3.0 5-Speed
Reply With Quote
  #498  
Old 07-09-2013, 12:03 PM
4x4fordcowboy 4x4fordcowboy is offline
Ford Off-Roader
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post

Nobody has the right to take away your right to self defense. I carry my gun EVERYWHERE except government buildings.

If there's a sign that says no weapons/guns allowed and it doesn't have the actual law code on the sign...it's not a law. Worst case they can just ask you to leave, but it's not a criminal offense
Amen, my school is kinda funny be ause it's a closed campus so they say that the parking lot isn't part of campus and therefore is public land, lol I put a shotgun in my truck just to mess with them
__________________
01 4x4 4.0
Reply With Quote
  #499  
Old 07-09-2013, 12:15 PM
Doctor Skittles Doctor Skittles is offline
Thin Blue Line
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 160
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post

Nobody has the right to take away your right to self defense. I carry my gun EVERYWHERE except government buildings.

If there's a sign that says no weapons/guns allowed and it doesn't have the actual law code on the sign...it's not a law. Worst case they can just ask you to leave, but it's not a criminal offense
Depends on where you're from dude. I know in NM if they post a sign then you legally can not take a gun on that land because its private property and if they ask you to leave then you have to immediately. You should also never carry on any school ground, public or private, unless you have specific permission to. And in my state you can not carry into a bar or any restaurant that sells hard liquor or derives more than half of their profits from the sale of alcohol. You should read up on your local gun laws before carrying anywhere.
Reply With Quote
  #500  
Old 07-09-2013, 12:24 PM
4x4fordcowboy 4x4fordcowboy is offline
Ford Off-Roader
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Skittles View Post
You should also never carry on any school ground, public or private, unless you have specific permission to. And in my state you can not carry into a bar or any restaurant that sells hard liquor or derives more than half of their profits from the sale of alcohol. You should read up on your local gun laws before carrying anywhere.
I disagree with the school part, if the idiots that always want to shoot people at school knew that they weren't the only ones packin then they probably wouldn't want to shoot people because they'd know they'd just get shot. But no, no one is allowed to carry, so therefore the one time a psychopath wants to shoot people it's open season.

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerRoad View Post
This, keep it between my passenger and middle seat. And I want a holster under my steering wheel for my .45

Sent from my iPod touch using FRF App
Nice, I have a KA-BAR attatched to the side of my drivers seat
__________________
01 4x4 4.0
Reply With Quote
  #501  
Old 07-09-2013, 01:18 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,710
Default Re: What weapons are in your Ranger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Skittles View Post
Depends on where you're from dude. I know in NM if they post a sign then you legally can not take a gun on that land because its private property and if they ask you to leave then you have to immediately. You should also never carry on any school ground, public or private, unless you have specific permission to. And in my state you can not carry into a bar or any restaurant that sells hard liquor or derives more than half of their profits from the sale of alcohol. You should read up on your local gun laws before carrying anywhere.
Here they can post all the signs they want...but if there isn't the RCW and related code.. it's not illegal. Yes there's the bar law too...but I never go to the bar anyway.

And even IF I carried somewhere illegal...I carry totally concealed. If my gun was ever out, it would be because there's some crazy bastard shooting the place up. And I highly doubt they would try to press charges on me for saving others and myself from harm.

"How dare you kill the gunman! You should have let countless others die while we waited for the cops to come"

Good luck with a conviction
Reply With Quote
  #502  
Old 07-09-2013, 01:29 PM
4x4fordcowboy 4x4fordcowboy is offline
Ford Off-Roader
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post



"How dare you kill the gunman! You should have let countless others die while we waited for the cops to come"

Good luck with a conviction
Lol oh they'd try it hahaha
__________________
01 4x4 4.0
Reply With Quote
  #503  
Old 07-09-2013, 01:34 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,710
Default Re: What weapons are in your Ranger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4fordcowboy View Post
Lol oh they'd try it hahaha
Even the Anti-gunners would be on your side if you stopped a massacre. The problem would be the media reporting it.
Reply With Quote
  #504  
Old 07-09-2013, 01:39 PM
4x4fordcowboy 4x4fordcowboy is offline
Ford Off-Roader
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post

Even the Anti-gunners would be on your side if you stopped a massacre. The problem would be the media reporting it.
Oh tell me about it, I've heard about people goin to jail for shooting a burglar in their house, that's just BS
__________________
01 4x4 4.0
Reply With Quote
  #505  
Old 07-09-2013, 01:45 PM
Clark 98 stepside Clark 98 stepside is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Default

I carry a bow z-7, a machete and an assortment of knifes and a bat in the bed just the right amount to scare off most criminals lol
__________________
I have a high miles (230k) 2.5 ranger splash runs great as of right now
Reply With Quote
  #506  
Old 07-09-2013, 01:45 PM
4x4fordcowboy 4x4fordcowboy is offline
Ford Off-Roader
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark 98 stepside View Post
I carry a bow z-7, a machete and an assortment of knifes and a bat in the bed just the right amount to scare off most criminals lol
"Applause" lol
__________________
01 4x4 4.0
Reply With Quote
  #507  
Old 07-09-2013, 01:46 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,710
Default Re: What weapons are in your Ranger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4fordcowboy View Post
Oh tell me about it, I've heard about people goin to jail for shooting a burglar in their house, that's just BS
I've got kids. You enter my house unlawfully, you will be blasted on sight. The locked door is the only warning I'll give.

"Man kills unarmed intruder to defend his children". Spin that one however you want. Conviction my ass
Reply With Quote
  #508  
Old 07-09-2013, 01:52 PM
4x4fordcowboy 4x4fordcowboy is offline
Ford Off-Roader
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 457
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post

I've got kids. You enter my house unlawfully, you will be blasted on sight. The locked door is the only warning I'll give.

"Man kills unarmed intruder to defend his children". Spin that one however you want. Conviction my ass
Amen
__________________
01 4x4 4.0
Reply With Quote
  #509  
Old 07-09-2013, 01:54 PM
JLDANGER RANGER JLDANGER RANGER is offline
Wannabe Stormtrooper
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,137
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanPride! View Post

I've got kids. You enter my house unlawfully, you will be blasted on sight. The locked door is the only warning I'll give.

"Man kills unarmed intruder to defend his children". Spin that one however you want. Conviction my ass
X1000000000000 ,Castle Doctrine proves your point

Sent from my VM670 using FRF App
__________________
1993 XLT 2.3 Single cab 2wd
Used to be lifted, but now low and slow. Flipped hangers and cut coils up front for 2/2 drop. Soon to be 3/4, 17x8, 235/45/17 up front, 245/45/17 in the rear 300K+ miles
My Build Thread:[url]http://www.fordrangerforum.com/project-logs/89577-jldanger-rangers-build-thread.html[/url
Reply With Quote
  #510  
Old 07-09-2013, 02:06 PM
Clark 98 stepside Clark 98 stepside is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 16
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4fordcowboy View Post

"Applause" lol
The machete is by far my favorite! You can scare the living shit out of anyone because it just puts out a vibe that says try me mofo!! And unless you have a gun, you turn and run!
__________________
I have a high miles (230k) 2.5 ranger splash runs great as of right now
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search