Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #31  
Old 02-12-2011, 08:13 AM
ObsoleteE ObsoleteE is offline
I'm an F-18, bro
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,972
Send a message via AIM to ObsoleteE
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botta Ranger View Post
You need to keep in mind that these boards are loaded with ringers paid by SEMA to convince guys (or gals) like you that you need to BUY STUFF. Most are in call centers in India and make 7 cents an hour signing up and pretending to be cool Kaliforniacating hot rodders.

Pay half a mil for a 30 second superbowl spot and 3/4 of the viewers have the mute on and of the remaining quarter 0.00001% are buyers of automotive aftermarket stuff. Or pay a hundred bucks for 1,428 hours of guys typing 60 wpm on these boards where the buyers just want to be told WHAT SHOULD I BUY?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botta Ranger View Post
How's the weather in Mumbai this morning. Oops its 8:06 PM Saturday night in India now you should be out with your girlfriend watching the latest Bollywood movie.
Bwahahaha, good one.
__________________
1999 B2500 5 Speed
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 02-12-2011, 08:14 AM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botta Ranger View Post
You need to keep in mind that these boards are loaded with ringers paid by SEMA to convince guys (or gals) like you that you need to BUY STUFF. Most are in call centers in India and make 7 cents an hour signing up and pretending to be cool Kaliforniacating hot rodders.

Pay half a mil for a 30 second superbowl spot and 3/4 of the viewers have the mute on and of the remaining quarter 0.00001% are buyers of automotive aftermarket stuff. Or pay a hundred bucks for 1,428 hours of guys typing 60 wpm on these boards where the buyers just want to be told WHAT SHOULD I BUY?

uhhhh..... You yourself sound like someone from india, everything that you have said in this thread makes absolutely ZERO sense dude
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 02-12-2011, 08:20 AM
blkranger231 blkranger231 is offline
FOXTROT YANKEE LIMA
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,059
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botta Ranger View Post
You need to keep in mind that these boards are loaded with ringers paid by SEMA to convince guys (or gals) like you that you need to BUY STUFF. Most are in call centers in India and make 7 cents an hour signing up and pretending to be cool Kaliforniacating hot rodders.

Pay half a mil for a 30 second superbowl spot and 3/4 of the viewers have the mute on and of the remaining quarter 0.00001% are buyers of automotive aftermarket stuff. Or pay a hundred bucks for 1,428 hours of guys typing 60 wpm on these boards where the buyers just want to be told WHAT SHOULD I BUY?
Havent you seen the post where we tell the others not to by POS CIA, and the little Torando spin fan vortex yada yada invention? How are you going to sit there and act like you know so much about boards and such, hell just from that one post you sound like a 16 yr old kid trying to be cool or a guy that just got pumped and sent one with the "I just humped the neighbors cat" look on your face.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 02-12-2011, 08:24 AM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Hey. He's been here for a whole month and has 28 whole posts. He obviously has the pulse of the membership... And also I feel its worth pointing out that even Pooleo and I agree on this!
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 02-12-2011, 08:26 AM
blkranger231 blkranger231 is offline
FOXTROT YANKEE LIMA
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,059
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Hey. He's been here for a whole month and has 28 whole posts. He obviously has the pulse of the membership... And also I feel its worth pointing out that even Pooleo and I agree on this!
Pulse of the membership?
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 02-12-2011, 08:28 AM
ben10 ben10 is offline
slut life
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,014
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

idk about this whole pulsing member thing hahahaha
__________________
99 extended cab, 4.0, auto, 33s, 4x4 lifted with some stuff done

98 2wd 2.5, 5 speed, dropped with some stuff done
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 02-12-2011, 08:28 AM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Ugh. haha. It's a metaphor. Means he knows whats going on, how we think, what we want and don't want, etc. And it was sarcasm. Ben, if pulsing members are your thing, thats getting a little off topic.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 02-12-2011, 08:35 AM
blkranger231 blkranger231 is offline
FOXTROT YANKEE LIMA
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,059
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireRanger View Post
Ugh. haha. It's a metaphor. Means he knows whats going on, how we think, what we want and don't want, etc. And it was sarcasm. Ben, if pulsing members are your thing, thats getting a little off topic.
Thats what I was thinking guess I was reading to much into it, hey I only have 700 and some odd damn



--- and Ben why are you pulsing other members?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 02-12-2011, 08:44 AM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Hell most people with 5 posts aren't as stupid as that guy, so I think your 7 something hundred is more than adequate. Hopefully ben doesn't misinterpret that too....
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide

Last edited by FireRanger; 02-12-2011 at 05:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 02-12-2011, 10:24 AM
edgerider2002 edgerider2002 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,680
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

So did you make a fool of yourself in the race yet?
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 02-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Botta Ranger Botta Ranger is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 240
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Sounds like we have some great minds here to provide SEMA with their "unlimited profits". Judging me by my limited number of posts might mean something if I were talking about their attempt to fleece only Ranger owners. There are thousands of these automotive groups to target and billions of $$ at stake. Too bad we aren't invited to their show, it's a private club you see.

http://www.semashow.com/main/main.as...OWcom/HomePage

"The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit..."
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 02-12-2011, 12:16 PM
pooleo pooleo is offline
Ban Survivor. (x2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,764
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

^^^you sure do sound like the type of people you were describing ,

That sounds like one hellova sales pitch!
__________________
1999 | Ext. Cab | 4.0 | 4x4 | 4.10's
Quote:
A Gladiator does not fear death. He embraces it. Caresses it. Fucks it. Each time he enters the arena, he slips his c0ck in the mouth of the beast, and prays to thrust home before the jaws snap shut. - Oenomaus
Ball Joints/Upper A-Arms How To
Replace Door pin/bushing
Repair broken dome light tabs
VIDEO OHC Install
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 02-12-2011, 12:47 PM
blkranger231 blkranger231 is offline
FOXTROT YANKEE LIMA
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,059
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botta Ranger View Post
Sounds like we have some great minds here to provide SEMA with their "unlimited profits". Judging me by my limited number of posts might mean something if I were talking about their attempt to fleece only Ranger owners. There are thousands of these automotive groups to target and billions of $$ at stake. Too bad we aren't invited to their show, it's a private club you see.

http://www.semashow.com/main/main.as...OWcom/HomePage

"The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit..."
Soooooo since I like Pie and I talk about Pie alot I mean I love the crap what can I say does this mean Im providing Sara Lee with said "unlimited profits"?

----------

o and on a side note I dont even understand your first post in this thread im confused what does this have to do with SEMA at all if the forums are so full the "pushes" what ae you still doing here?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 02-12-2011, 02:45 PM
DiabloBlanco DiabloBlanco is offline
Get Lifted.
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 6,402
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botta Ranger View Post
Sounds like we have some great minds here to provide SEMA with their "unlimited profits". Judging me by my limited number of posts might mean something if I were talking about their attempt to fleece only Ranger owners. There are thousands of these automotive groups to target and billions of $$ at stake. Too bad we aren't invited to their show, it's a private club you see.

http://www.semashow.com/main/main.as...OWcom/HomePage

"The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit..."
You are the second most ignorant person on this forum....
__________________
YZ the way to be!
The Brotherhood!

Mods to come: Camburg entry 6.0 system. FiberwerkX Fenders and bedsides. Tube bumper.
R.I.P. Jeff Ashton. 1992-2011
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 02-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Araxiel Araxiel is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 48
Default Re: Wanna beat a 4.3L, mod advice please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botta Ranger View Post
Sounds like we have some great minds here to provide SEMA with their "unlimited profits". Judging me by my limited number of posts might mean something if I were talking about their attempt to fleece only Ranger owners. There are thousands of these automotive groups to target and billions of $$ at stake. Too bad we aren't invited to their show, it's a private club you see.

http://www.semashow.com/main/main.as...OWcom/HomePage

"The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event in the world (PLEASE NOTE: THE SEMA SHOW IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC). It draws the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. As part of the AAIW, the SEMA Show attracts more than 100,000 industry leaders from more than 100 countries for unlimited profit..."
Stop trolling, go get back under your bridge.
__________________
1999 4.0L V6 Ranger XLT Stepside 2WD with stock 3.55 and L/S.

Current Mods and Changes: Leonard Fiberglass Tonneau, K&N Air Filter, Flowmaster 40 Single 2.5" in/Dual 2.25" out
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My ranger beat up an F150 the other day... 125ranger General Ford Ranger Discussion 4 02-05-2011 11:09 PM
wanna get 285s but wanna be able to clear while flexin watd u think hundohawk Wheels and Tires 4 12-27-2010 07:20 PM
vehicles a ranger can beat??? DRFTNGKNG 3.0 Vulcan Tech 41 10-28-2010 01:41 PM
New mod to bed, need advice joldtown Exterior Tech 4 06-10-2010 06:28 PM
operation repo: just beat it FoMoCo Laugh Factory 16 04-09-2010 07:04 PM