Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #646  
Old 11-17-2013, 09:39 PM
10rangersport 10rangersport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Truckin View Post
X2 I can get in trouble for some of the tools
Ya and the thing is the shop for the landscaping company I work for is two minutes away from my school but know cuz I need stuff I can't have at school and don't want to leave at the shop I gotta drive 20 minutes back to my house... And I think I can't even get I trouble if I have a extra can of gas in my truck
__________________
2010 Torch Red Ford Ranger Sport 4x4. 4.0 SOHC, Automatic Transmission, 3:73 gears, RCI Skid Plate, Toolbox, headache rack, tbar crank, 24" led light bar, k&n drop-in air filter, 3 inch body lift, Prekeys, Belltech 6400 shackles, and 33x12.50r15 Procomp Extreme Mud Terrains on 15x10 Mickey Thompson Classic Baja locks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_house102 View Post
You smash her like 35's into a fender?
Reply With Quote
  #647  
Old 11-17-2013, 09:40 PM
shawn_house102 shawn_house102 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,729
Default Re: You Know You Drive a Ranger When.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10rangersport View Post
Ya and the thing is the shop for the landscaping company I work for is two minutes away from my school but know cuz I need stuff I can't have at school and don't want to leave at the shop I gotta drive 20 minutes back to my house... And I think I can't even get I trouble if I have a extra can of gas in my truck





I would say I ran out of gas

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
__________________
Because Race Truck!
Reply With Quote
  #648  
Old 11-17-2013, 09:42 PM
youbastard88 youbastard88 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 336
Default

I'm a barney five 160 pounds 6 foot, luckily the meat I do got is all muscle and I know I could have got the best of both of them, I just can't cope with going back to jail. If you live in or heard of Georgia you'd understand. These police don't care about self defense, you go to jail regardless down here. And with me on probation I'm not even hardly allowed to shake an officers hand without violating my probation, its strictly NO contact with law enforcement around here. Sucks so bad, it took all I had not to snap when he went after her tho, I'm fine with getting hit and taking it but nobody touches my wife or my kid. I wanted to cut his throat just knew the consequences were too much for me right now, if I go back my wife will be alone and has no job or any type of support. Trust me, that was the hardest thing I've ever not done!
Reply With Quote
  #649  
Old 11-17-2013, 09:42 PM
10rangersport 10rangersport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_house102 View Post
My school only cares if you paid for the $10 parking pass. One time I I went and picked up my sisters ranger at her job and put her gun under my seat a litte 9 mill in its case well the next day when to pull out of school and hit the break and the gun slid out from under my seat and needles to say I was gone lmao Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
The pass is $120 at my school and they made a huge deal over one of my sisters friends having a spoon in his car cuz they said he could have been cooking meth or something so incredibly stupid like that. My school is ridiculous
__________________
2010 Torch Red Ford Ranger Sport 4x4. 4.0 SOHC, Automatic Transmission, 3:73 gears, RCI Skid Plate, Toolbox, headache rack, tbar crank, 24" led light bar, k&n drop-in air filter, 3 inch body lift, Prekeys, Belltech 6400 shackles, and 33x12.50r15 Procomp Extreme Mud Terrains on 15x10 Mickey Thompson Classic Baja locks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_house102 View Post
You smash her like 35's into a fender?
Reply With Quote
  #650  
Old 11-17-2013, 09:45 PM
shawn_house102 shawn_house102 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,729
Default Re: You Know You Drive a Ranger When.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10rangersport View Post
The pass is $120 at my school and they made a huge deal over one of my sisters friends having a spoon in his car cuz they said he could have been cooking meth or something so incredibly stupid like that. My school is ridiculous
Woooooww I'd park at the landscape garage and walk for that lol that's like 3/4 my pay check

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
__________________
Because Race Truck!
Reply With Quote
  #651  
Old 11-17-2013, 09:55 PM
youbastard88 youbastard88 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRanger93 View Post
I hear ya on that. I'm sure though when the officers hear that you were protecting your pregnant wife, he will be the one getting the go directly to jail card.

If he has kids, I'd call child protective services on him since with the way he's acting he is not capable of being a parent.
Heard that. And yea I just can't chance it as far as swinging right now. If I knew I coulda made bond I woulda been in fight club heaven bro! Lol
Reply With Quote
  #652  
Old 11-17-2013, 09:59 PM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: You Know You Drive a Ranger When.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbastard88 View Post
My wife wrecked my baby!!!!! :'(


Attachment 78635
And that is why i dont let my wife drive my truck...lol.

glad she's ok tho...i hate all that drama bs too man.
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!
Reply With Quote
  #653  
Old 11-17-2013, 10:02 PM
10rangersport 10rangersport is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2,678
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_house102 View Post
Woooooww I'd park at the landscape garage and walk for that lol that's like 3/4 my pay check Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
the thing is though I don't work there that much during the school year so I'm going to see about getting a job and a auto shop maybe tomorrow. He said he would put me to work since he knows that I can do a little of this and that and since his business is expanding but that's the reason I'm not doing a bunch of mods right now cuz I'm a short on cash due to the fact that if I don't get a job I gotta scrape along just filling up my truck til landscaping starts back up
__________________
2010 Torch Red Ford Ranger Sport 4x4. 4.0 SOHC, Automatic Transmission, 3:73 gears, RCI Skid Plate, Toolbox, headache rack, tbar crank, 24" led light bar, k&n drop-in air filter, 3 inch body lift, Prekeys, Belltech 6400 shackles, and 33x12.50r15 Procomp Extreme Mud Terrains on 15x10 Mickey Thompson Classic Baja locks

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_house102 View Post
You smash her like 35's into a fender?
Reply With Quote
  #654  
Old 11-17-2013, 10:10 PM
youbastard88 youbastard88 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 336
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcextreme View Post

And that is why i dont let my wife drive my truck...lol.

glad she's ok tho...i hate all that drama bs too man.
Thanks bro, lol. And trust me the day I get my license is the day I burn hers! Far as the drama I'm done with it. I'd much much much rather take em out but since I can't do that yet there's this awesome shit called a restraining order and I plan on filing multiple! Sounds like a sissy way to go out but in reality its the more mature way to solve it, not so much as a word can legally come my way after that and if it does Surely my ass will be saved! Lol, ohhh but I can't wait til probation is completed and darkness falls!!! Hahaha >_< ima love that day, bail money on deck folks! CX
Reply With Quote
  #655  
Old 11-17-2013, 10:10 PM
shawn_house102 shawn_house102 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,729
Default Re: You Know You Drive a Ranger When.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10rangersport View Post
the thing is though I don't work there that much during the school year so I'm going to see about getting a job and a auto shop maybe tomorrow. He said he would put me to work since he knows that I can do a little of this and that and since his business is expanding but that's the reason I'm not doing a bunch of mods right now cuz I'm a short on cash due to the fact that if I don't get a job I gotta scrape along just filling up my truck til landscaping starts back up
I work as a busser for an Italian restaurant and I only get payed 7.25 an hour and usually work 3-6 hours a day I'm there 3-4 days which I get payed once every two weeks which is usually 160 every two weeks which sucks lol I've picked up some farm work to pay for some things

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
__________________
Because Race Truck!
Reply With Quote
  #656  
Old 11-17-2013, 10:14 PM
youbastard88 youbastard88 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 336
Default

By the way good lookin truck dude, mine will be somewhere on your level one of these days. Just kinda hit a set back yesterday... least my custom grills still intact! Lol, f.250 grill cut to fit, looks pretty cool I think...
Reply With Quote
  #657  
Old 11-17-2013, 10:15 PM
Jaws Ranger Jaws Ranger is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,528
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn_house102 View Post
I work as a busser for an Italian restaurant and I only get payed 7.25 an hour and usually work 3-6 hours a day I'm there 3-4 days which I get payed once every two weeks which is usually 160 every two weeks which sucks lol I've picked up some farm work to pay for some things Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
I'm a busser at a steak house! Been there over 3 years... No raise...

ford4thot is my bff
__________________
96 Ford Ranger 2.3 - Loads of mods
03 DSG Mustang GT 5 spd- CAI, Flowmaster cat back, Sequential tail lights, 70mm T.B. 265/305
Reply With Quote
  #658  
Old 11-17-2013, 10:16 PM
shawn_house102 shawn_house102 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,729
Default Re: You Know You Drive a Ranger When.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbastard88 View Post
By the way good lookin truck dude, mine will be somewhere on your level one of these days. Just kinda hit a set back yesterday... least my custom grills still intact! Lol, f.250 grill cut to fit, looks pretty cool I think...
I wanna see a pic of this lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
__________________
Because Race Truck!
Reply With Quote
  #659  
Old 11-17-2013, 10:16 PM
DangerRanger2000 DangerRanger2000 is offline
Twist It Back!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 772
Default

Woohoo! Restaurant business!
__________________
2000 XLT 4x4 EXT. CAB 4.0/Auto Trans/3.73 gears/
31x10.50 BFG Rugged Terrains on MB Motoring Wheels/Pioneer Head Unit/JBL 12"/Camo Interior/'03 black and grey 60/40 seats/ green LED's Under Dash/T-Bar Crank/Windows-20% on the front, 5% on the back/Mustang Dome Light/06 Tails/
Reply With Quote
  #660  
Old 11-17-2013, 10:17 PM
shawn_house102 shawn_house102 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,729
Default Re: You Know You Drive a Ranger When.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws Ranger View Post
I'm a busser at a steak house! Been there over 3 years... No raise...

ford4thot is my bff
That sucks and if I could make atleast $8 an hour I would be happy or atleast 7.50 I would be happy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
__________________
Because Race Truck!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can I drive my 1996 Ford Ranger (2 wheel drive, 6 cylinders) on the beach/dunes? Marc A. General Ford Ranger Discussion 9 01-19-2011 07:32 PM
Another drive in the ranger Sonic04edge Vehicle Snapshots 6 07-28-2010 05:00 PM
I have a Ford Ranger with 4-wheel drive. Now the 4-wheel drive is stuck... James H Drivetrain Tech 7 04-15-2010 04:02 PM
Ranger drive by Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Videos 9 11-22-2009 07:13 PM
will a frontwheel drive Mercury motor fit into a rear wheel drive Ranger? Waupee Other Engine Tech 1 11-29-2008 02:57 PM