Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:02 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Junkyard Tomorrow

Anybody need anything in particular that wouldnt be a pain in the ass to ship?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

a power dome hood lol clinton said u were going tomorrow lol
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:05 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
a power dome hood lol clinton said u were going tomorrow lol
I refer to my previous statement of:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
pain in the ass to ship?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

lol fine whatever
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:09 PM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

Ford Explorer throttle body cover.

The big one
__________________
2005 Edge

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:11 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Ford Explorer throttle body cover.

The big one
I almost took one when me and clinton were there last time. with any luck it'll be in the same exact spot I left it lol
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:15 PM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

Okay let me know

Next time you see Clinton punch him ROFL

After doing such act say compliments of STL
__________________
2005 Edge

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:17 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
After doing such act say compliments of STL
how about "Compliments of STL, beeotch"?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:18 PM
STL STL is offline
...............

 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 23,398
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
how about "Compliments of STL, beeotch"?
Ya that sounds perfect
__________________
2005 Edge

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:19 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL View Post
Ya that sounds perfect
I will do that.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:21 PM
ZWilson07 ZWilson07 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,254
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

an OHC (perferibly a grey/black one), the square fogs (I had a few sellers but no1 has really ended up selling them to me), or a level 2 shifter. I know the shifter isn't prolly going to happen but still just throwing some ideas out.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 XL. 4.0 5spd. To much to list-SOLD!

Ill be back
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:24 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWilson07 View Post
an OHC (perferibly a grey/black one), the square fogs (I had a few sellers but no1 has really ended up selling them to me), or a level 2 shifter. I know the shifter isn't prolly going to happen but still just throwing some ideas out.
the square fogs arent going to happen either lol. The thing with my junkyard is that if you need a set or pair or something, youre pretty much screwed. you have to piece pairs together from other trucks and just to find one truck that doesnt have the square fogs already pulled would be near impossible.


The majority of rangers there are front end damage, ask Clinton. Theres vehicles there that look like they got hit by a train
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:25 PM
ZWilson07 ZWilson07 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,254
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
the square fogs arent going to happen either lol. The thing with my junkyard is that if you need a set or pair or something, youre pretty much screwed. you have to piece pairs together from other trucks and just to find one truck that doesnt have the square fogs already pulled would be near impossible.


The majority of rangers there are front end damage, ask Clinton. Theres vehicles there that look like they got hit by a train
I figured that, just thought id throw it out there. So i guess basically the only item you have a chance of finding is a grey/black ohc.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 XL. 4.0 5spd. To much to list-SOLD!

Ill be back
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:28 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWilson07 View Post
I figured that, just thought id throw it out there. So i guess basically the only item you have a chance of finding is a grey/black ohc.
Yeah. Even if its not Gray/Black, I can paint it so. I dont mean to toot my own horn but Im pretty good with painting plastic. Clintons been in my truck, he knows lol

----------

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-05-2010, 05:29 PM
ZWilson07 ZWilson07 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,254
Default Re: Junkyard Tomorrow

ha show me some more pics lol. I just want it to be black and the grey matching my stock interior colors thats all you know.
__________________
2006 Ford Ranger Supercab 4x4 XL. 4.0 5spd. To much to list-SOLD!

Ill be back
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Ranger Tomorrow, Advice and Opionions Please amoujaffar General Ford Ranger Discussion 5 09-10-2010 06:40 AM
Mine. I pick it up tomorrow. Accesories? Cookie Vehicle Snapshots 10 07-24-2010 10:17 AM
getting new rims tomorrow but Ranger_EDGE Wheels and Tires 23 07-21-2010 09:53 AM
window tint tomorrow! but before i do it 1 question Ranger_EDGE Off Topic 16 02-11-2010 12:35 AM
changing brakes tomorrow js250 Wheels and Tires 9 01-14-2010 02:37 PM