Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 10-20-2010, 07:33 PM
southbama man southbama man is offline
Roll Tide
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 732
Default got another ticket

I was coming out of my buddys driveway this morning and passed a state trooper...uh oh! He turns around, so I throw my seat belt on. He walks up to the window get my information and runs back to his car before I could say anything! He comes back with ticket in hand and then told me I didn't have my seat belt on, no arguement there. So, I realize that the trooper is this guy I go to school withs older brother. So just messing with him I tell him when I get to school about it not trying to be an ******* just joking with him, and he told me, "should have had your seat belt on." This SOB had the nerve to say he always wears his which is a lie. He thinks since his dad and brother are state troopers he can do anything. He speeds and everything else. He is the kind of person who watches people get pulled over and basiclly gets off on it or something.So instead of leaving it alone he give me hell all day. I thought I was going to relocate my foot to his a$$.
__________________
20O3 extended cab, 2wd, silver, 3.0, toyo spectrum tires, 10,000k HID's, 8' in bazooka tube, and UWS toolbox

Last edited by southbama man; 10-20-2010 at 07:41 PM.
  #2  
Old 10-20-2010, 07:39 PM
ObsoleteE ObsoleteE is offline
I'm an F-18, bro
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,972
Send a message via AIM to ObsoleteE
Default Re: got another ticket

Huh? Re read that, your post is a bit confusing.
__________________
1999 B2500 5 Speed
  #3  
Old 10-20-2010, 07:42 PM
southbama man southbama man is offline
Roll Tide
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 732
Default Re: got another ticket

I see, I tend to not pay attention to what I type when I put a lot in a thread.
__________________
20O3 extended cab, 2wd, silver, 3.0, toyo spectrum tires, 10,000k HID's, 8' in bazooka tube, and UWS toolbox
  #4  
Old 10-20-2010, 07:49 PM
FireRanger FireRanger is offline
Blinded by the light
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 7,674
Send a message via AIM to FireRanger
Default Re: got another ticket

Well. You should have put your seatbelt on.
__________________
(Formerly)
FireRanger
2003 Edge 4.0 4wd

How to: Aux light wiring, relays, & fuses
Info: 300+ intake threads here on FRF
Info: HID Projectors
How To: NO HEAT Troubleshooting Guide
  #5  
Old 10-20-2010, 07:52 PM
ObsoleteE ObsoleteE is offline
I'm an F-18, bro
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,972
Send a message via AIM to ObsoleteE
Default Re: got another ticket

LOL, alright then. I get the gist of it though, that's all that matters.
__________________
1999 B2500 5 Speed
  #6  
Old 10-20-2010, 08:00 PM
Fx4wannabe01 Fx4wannabe01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,058
Default Re: got another ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbama man View Post
I was coming out of my buddys driveway this morning and passed a state trooper...uh oh! He turns around, so I throw my seat belt on. He walks up to the window get my information and runs back to his car before I could say anything! He comes back with ticket in hand and then told me I didn't have my seat belt on, no arguement there. So, I realize that the trooper is this guy I go to school withs older brother. So just messing with him I tell him when I get to school about it not trying to be an ******* just joking with him, and he told me, "should have had your seat belt on." This SOB had the nerve to say he always wears his which is a lie. He thinks since his dad and brother are state troopers he can do anything. He speeds and everything else. He is the kind of person who watches people get pulled over and basiclly gets off on it or something.So instead of leaving it alone he give me hell all day. I thought I was going to relocate my foot to his a$$.

People like you make my chuckle.


Matt FTW.
__________________
'01 XLT disguised as a '03 Fx4 Level II.
  #7  
Old 10-20-2010, 08:06 PM
ranger1444 ranger1444 is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 51
Default Re: got another ticket

I love when people talk their way into tickets. Just as I was about to get off shift tonight, I contacted a woman that I was simply going to say put your dog on leash. Next thing I know, I'm scratching out tickets for that and giving me false information.

Wear your seat belt.
__________________
99 Ranger XLT
2.5l I4
Some junk added to it.
  #8  
Old 10-20-2010, 08:43 PM
EMB1230 EMB1230 is offline
On my 3rd Ranger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,398
Send a message via AIM to EMB1230 Send a message via Yahoo to EMB1230 Send a message via Skype™ to EMB1230
Default Re: got another ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger1444 View Post
Wear your seat belt.
Yes, and these newer vehicles won't shut up until you do.
__________________
1987 2.3/TK5, 125K.
  #9  
Old 10-20-2010, 08:48 PM
vapiper vapiper is offline
Buy a Ford
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 198
Default Re: got another ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger1444 View Post
I love when people talk their way into tickets. Just as I was about to get off shift tonight, I contacted a woman that I was simply going to say put your dog on leash. Next thing I know, I'm scratching out tickets for that and giving me false information.

Wear your seat belt.
People never seem to realize that most talk their way INTO a ticket lol....this makes me really LOL
__________________
2010 Ranger XLT
2009 M109R
http://www.fuelly.com/sig-us/41030.png
  #10  
Old 10-20-2010, 08:52 PM
ranger1444 ranger1444 is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 51
Default Re: got another ticket

If it were in my code book, she would have also gotten one for being a bitch through the whole time I was talking to her.
__________________
99 Ranger XLT
2.5l I4
Some junk added to it.
  #11  
Old 10-20-2010, 09:00 PM
RangerLuc RangerLuc is offline
yup
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,407
Default Re: got another ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger1444 View Post
If it were in my code book, she would have also gotten one for being a bitch through the whole time I was talking to her.
power hungry?
__________________
2001 XLT 4x4 V6 4.0L auto
SAS'd D44 and 8.8. dual lockers, 38s, 12 bolt h1's, some other odds and ends
  #12  
Old 10-20-2010, 09:11 PM
ranger1444 ranger1444 is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 51
Default Re: got another ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerLuc View Post
power hungry?
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! No.
__________________
99 Ranger XLT
2.5l I4
Some junk added to it.
  #13  
Old 10-20-2010, 09:24 PM
TheStig TheStig is offline
My truck snorts.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 820
Default Re: got another ticket

should've worn your seat belt


i used to be real bad about it in my 87
but after my crash i realized it saved my life and my fiance's
so now i wear mine no matter what
__________________
1996 XLT 2.3T "White Lightning" 5/7 dropped, Turbo street toy
2006 FX4 Off Road, DD, work in progress
1985 XLT 2.8L 4x4 "The Black Pearl" (retired but still around)
1987 XL 2.3L 2wd R.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerAllie View Post
I love me some Stig
  #14  
Old 10-20-2010, 09:38 PM
99offroadrngr 99offroadrngr is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 945
Default Re: got another ticket

sorry i have to.....


































  #15  
Old 10-20-2010, 10:12 PM
sheltonfilms sheltonfilms is offline
Junkyard Dog
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,842
Default Re: got another ticket

I found out the best way to get out of a ticket is to be completely honest and straight forward with cops.
__________________
Automotive Electronics Engineer
2000 XLT 2.5L A/T
Mods:
Explorer OHC
Explorer Autodim Mirrors w/ Autolamps
Explorer Sport White Face Gauges
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Ticket in the New Ranger. Rage Off Topic 11 10-18-2010 10:35 PM
Got another ticket Ranger01 Off Topic 41 08-08-2010 03:48 AM
i got a ticket saturday BAMA BOY General Ford Ranger Discussion 65 12-18-2009 08:02 PM
I got a ticket =( Ranger01 General Ford Ranger Discussion 46 12-01-2009 08:46 AM
Speeding Ticket this morning>>> RAT Ranger Laugh Factory 7 09-27-2009 08:52 AM