HI!... I haven't posted in awhile. Been too busy with the new job.
Anyways I've been modding the "Danger Ranger" for the last few weeks. I've installed :
- Hellwig rear sway bar.
- custom fabricated chrome moly pan hard bar.
- lowered the rear another inch.
- custom S/S Magnaflow catback system.
- had a custom HD steel driveshaft built.
- had the entire driver's side painted along with the roof.
- had a set of new 5 spoke rims widened to 15" X 10.5".
- mounted Nitto 555R - 325/50/R-15 extreme drag radials on them.
- H&R 1 inch wheel spacers.
- bought two Centerline Convo-Pro 15" X 4" skinny wheels.
- mounted M&H skinny radials on them.
- redid my nitrous set-up. Running a 75H.P shot now. Still need a re-tune from Mike Troyer
End of October the 5R55-E trans will be coming out and going to Worldwide Transmissions to be race built by Gary Sr.
I just ordered a custom high stall converter from TCS.
Just bought a new STX grille. Truck will be going back in for paint soon to get the grille, rollpan and tailgate painted. The tailgate will be getting de-badged and the handle with be body coloured.
It won't be ready by the time the dragstrips close here for winter, but I'm shooting for high 12's in the spring.
Here's a few pics :