Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 09-27-2010, 12:35 PM
beef08 beef08 is offline
Oh Yup!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,695
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

my ohc so far
__________________
"I thought this was America!"-Randy Marsh

2003 fx4 4.10, maxed tbars, 5000k HIDS 3157 silverstar bulbs, expo ohc, alons mag light holder, 06+ tails, throttle cable mod, air box mod
360tag:BEEFS7A7US
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-27-2010, 12:39 PM
DieHard4rd DieHard4rd is offline
The Old Guy
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,824
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

My grill & tow hooks
__________________
www.1fun4rd.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-27-2010, 01:09 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Yes they are!
Do Lincoln Navigators have a 8.8? If so, there's one at my junkyard

Favorite Mod: Body Lift:




Least Favorite, CAI:




900th post!

Last edited by TurdFX4; 09-27-2010 at 01:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Dcrymes99ranger Dcrymes99ranger is offline
Explorer seats are in
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6,176
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
This thread is to show off your favorite MOD you have done to your truck. If there is already a thread like this I don't care, I wanted to make this thread being that 6 months ago I knew absolutely nothing about Rangers til I joined thid forum! So show pics of your favorite MOD or MODS.

Here are my favorites

I'm not trying to be a dick like some people on here or try to start something I just thought Id share the post I started a while back....

Pic of favorite mod
__________________
1999 Ford Ranger 3.0xl


My Build Thread!!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-27-2010, 01:13 PM
Fx4wannabe01 Fx4wannabe01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,058
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
Do Lincoln Navigators have a 8.8? If so, there's one at my junkyard
Nope....9.75. No '97+ F-series have 8.8's.

That alum Expo cover is only found on 02+ Explorers as they're IRS. They may have ditched the alum cover for a steel one sometime later, but I honestly haven't a clue.
__________________
'01 XLT disguised as a '03 Fx4 Level II.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 09-27-2010, 01:19 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Nope....9.75. No '97+ F-series have 8.8's.

That alum Expo cover is only found on 02+ Explorers as they're IRS. They may have ditched the alum cover for a steel one sometime later, but I honestly haven't a clue.
Ok, it was worth a shot
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 09-27-2010, 01:32 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcrymes99ranger View Post
I'm not trying to be a dick like some people on here or try to start something I just thought Id share the post I started a while back....

Pic of favorite mod
Here is my quote from the beginning of the thread, and not to sound like a dick, I said I don't care
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
This thread is to show off your favorite MOD you have done to your truck. If there is already a thread like this I don't care, I wanted to make this thread being that 6 months ago I knew absolutely nothing about Rangers til I joined thid forum! So show pics of your favorite MOD or MODS.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 09-27-2010, 01:32 PM
aridranger03 aridranger03 is offline
3.0hhh
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 171
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
Nope....9.75. No '97+ F-series have 8.8's.

That alum Expo cover is only found on 02+ Explorers as they're IRS. They may have ditched the alum cover for a steel one sometime later, but I honestly haven't a clue.
1997+ F-150s with the 4.6 got 8.8's but the 5.4s got the 9.75 axle.
__________________
1999 Ford F-150 XLT S-Cab 4x4 4.6 V8 3:55 L/S
Traded - 2003 Ford Ranger Edge Reg. Cab Flareside 3.0 V6
5 Speed 2wd 4:10 Limited Slip
Mods: Cargo Light, Map Lights, Tow Hooks, Fabtech Add-A-Leaf, Ford Step Bars, 06 Tails
Future Plans: 06+ Corners, Tint
Got a 3.0? Join Us!
Southeast Rangers Join Here!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 09-27-2010, 01:36 PM
Fx4wannabe01 Fx4wannabe01 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 4,058
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridranger03 View Post
1997+ F-150s with the 4.6 got 8.8's but the 5.4s got the 9.75 axle.
Thanks. I must've forgot that little detail. lol.
__________________
'01 XLT disguised as a '03 Fx4 Level II.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 09-27-2010, 02:00 PM
drppdyllwrngr drppdyllwrngr is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,122
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

My most favorite has to be the sunroof:


2nd is probably the Hurst:


And soon to be the best, getting my steppie back on with the lincoln tails:
__________________
Krylon Fusion is for Amateurs.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 09-27-2010, 02:05 PM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

^^ please remove the yellow fuzzy shit from your interior.lol
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 09-27-2010, 02:08 PM
TurdFX4 TurdFX4 is offline
Sept. 2011 TOTM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
^^ please remove the yellow fuzzy shit from your interior.lol
I concure
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 09-27-2010, 02:16 PM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurdFX4 View Post
I concur*
fixed.
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 09-27-2010, 02:17 PM
drppdyllwrngr drppdyllwrngr is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,122
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

the yellow suede is going, being replaced by charcoal suede
__________________
Krylon Fusion is for Amateurs.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 09-27-2010, 02:20 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: What is your favorite mod you have done on your truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drppdyllwrngr View Post
the yellow suede is going, being replaced by charcoal suede
Cool, do that carseat up in yellow suede!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's your favorite quote? richarddhoward Off Topic 55 07-06-2013 01:25 PM
newest mod on the truck. spare tire carrier Tys 4x4 FTW Vehicle Snapshots 47 12-28-2011 10:18 AM
Pic of favorite mod Dcrymes99ranger Vehicle Snapshots 47 09-30-2010 10:24 PM
Favorite Part of the truck cwc ranger Off Topic 15 03-02-2010 01:09 PM
Favorite Sport davidjsouth Off Topic 29 11-10-2009 08:53 PM