Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #661  
Old 03-27-2013, 09:42 AM
MikeLoco MikeLoco is offline
your chick likes my truck
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,587
Send a message via AIM to MikeLoco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbxmitch View Post
I'm a little over 6 foot and sex in my ranger was so hard to do
Hey is this your ranger??? Cause I fou d it and was like that's sick
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-4208469433.jpg (41.1 KB, 57 views)
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Edge
Autobot
WISH LIST:
Halo headlights
Mud grapplers/ off-road rims
Reply With Quote
  #662  
Old 03-27-2013, 09:48 AM
ford4thot ford4thot is offline
2019 SSVT Ford 'Maro
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14,136
Default sex in a ranger (have you?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeLoco View Post
Hey is this your ranger??? Cause I fou d it and was like that's sick
Yeah that's his..it is sweet
Reply With Quote
  #663  
Old 03-27-2013, 09:52 AM
MikeLoco MikeLoco is offline
your chick likes my truck
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 1,587
Send a message via AIM to MikeLoco
Default

Hey man I'm I Maryland too ! Elkton . We should meet up pronto
__________________
2003 Ford Ranger Edge
Autobot
WISH LIST:
Halo headlights
Mud grapplers/ off-road rims
Reply With Quote
  #664  
Old 03-27-2013, 09:53 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: sex in a ranger (have you?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYL3S View Post
There are no states in South America......
lol wut? I'm pretty sure South America is full of Sovereign States.. Their definition of "state" may not be the same as a US State, but South America is still divided up into individual groups of political power, much like the US States.

Last edited by Fordzilla80; 03-27-2013 at 09:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #665  
Old 03-27-2013, 09:57 AM
ford4thot ford4thot is offline
2019 SSVT Ford 'Maro
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14,136
Default sex in a ranger (have you?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
lol wut? I'm pretty sure South America is full of Sovereign States.. Their definition of "state" may not be the same as a US State, but South America is still divided up into individual groups of political power.
IE, countries
Reply With Quote
  #666  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:02 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: sex in a ranger (have you?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
IE, countries
Depends on who you are. Country is the word I use when I describe a large land mass. South America is a country in itself. The US is a country. Australia is a country. Within each country is a group of states, either united, or sovereign.

There's a reason why the United States isn't called the United Countries.
Reply With Quote
  #667  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:05 AM
ford4thot ford4thot is offline
2019 SSVT Ford 'Maro
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14,136
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post

Depends on who you are. Country is the word I use when I describe a large land mass. South America is a country in itself. The US is a country. Australia is a country. Within each country is a group of states, either united, or sovereign.
You are ignorant. Just because you have your own interpretation of a certain word, doesn't mean that's the actual definition.

----------

South America is a continent not a country
Reply With Quote
  #668  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:10 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: sex in a ranger (have you?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
You are ignorant. Just because you have your own interpretation of a certain word, doesn't mean that's the actual definition.

----------

South America is a continent not a country
lol, Like I said, it depends on who you are, and what you were taught.
Reply With Quote
  #669  
Old 03-27-2013, 10:15 AM
bear_claw_91 bear_claw_91 is offline
Chromesexual
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 777
Default

Actually he is kinda right. A state is a sovereign political nation. The USA was meant to be worked as several states (countries) working together as a union. As time went on, states lost a lot of their power for various reasons good and bad and the United States of America really became more of a supreme state than as a loose union of smaller states.

However calling any large landmass, ie South America a country is incorrect.

Sent from my iPhone
__________________
2005 XLT 4x4 4.0L SOHC 4.10 gears, MBRP Catback SS Turndown, 35% Tint, Truxedo soft bed cover, headlight mod, repainted rims, Cooper Discoverer A/T3's, Pioneer Avh-p1400dvd double din headunit, Autopage remote start, center console armrest fix.
Reply With Quote
  #670  
Old 03-27-2013, 11:37 AM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: sex in a ranger (have you?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbachjr View Post
However calling any large landmass, ie South America a country is incorrect.
From today's standards, yes. Technically, an individual country is actually a territory, either sovereign, or united. But "country" rolls off of the tongue easier.

Last edited by Fordzilla80; 03-27-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #671  
Old 03-27-2013, 12:21 PM
ford4thot ford4thot is offline
2019 SSVT Ford 'Maro
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14,136
Default sex in a ranger (have you?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post
From today's standards, yes. Technically, an individual country is actually a territory, either sovereign, or united. But "country" rolls off of the tongue easier.
Ignorance is bliss...this is not the thread for this type of conversation
Reply With Quote
  #672  
Old 03-27-2013, 12:58 PM
LilRanger93 LilRanger93 is offline
Go ahead, make my day
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,841
Default Re: sex in a ranger (have you?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
Ignorance is bliss...this is not the thread for this type of conversation
It could be, you could have had sex in a ranger either in a state or a country lol.
__________________
93 Ranger XL 3.0 V6
-Tint, wheels, K&N filter, Flowmaster super 44.
04 Mustang GT Vert.
-Tons of mods, supercharged 392/393
Quote:
Originally Posted by stateranger View Post
If want real power you need to Plasti-Dip the entire engine including the valves and bearings, that's good for up to 150 horsepower.
Reply With Quote
  #673  
Old 03-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Fordzilla80 Fordzilla80 is offline
Welcome to FRF!
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 8,952
Default Re: sex in a ranger (have you?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford4thot View Post
Ignorance is bliss...this is not the thread for this type of conversation
This isn't a sovereign state, or country. Free speech FTW!

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRanger93 View Post
It could be, you could have had sex in a ranger either in a state or a country lol.
Exactly!
Reply With Quote
  #674  
Old 03-28-2013, 04:42 AM
TommyTram TommyTram is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordzilla80 View Post

Depends on who you are. Country is the word I use when I describe a large land mass. South America is a country in itself. The US is a country. Australia is a country. Within each country is a group of states, either united, or sovereign.

There's a reason why the United States isn't called the United Countries.
I'm thinking of vacationing in the country of Europe... Or maybe Asia. Are there Ford Rangers in the country of Asia? -__- SMH
Reply With Quote
  #675  
Old 03-28-2013, 05:12 AM
ford4thot ford4thot is offline
2019 SSVT Ford 'Maro
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14,136
Default sex in a ranger (have you?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTram View Post
I'm thinking of vacationing in the country of Europe... Or maybe Asia. Are there Ford Rangers in the country of Asia? -__- SMH
Lmao
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search