Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #12481  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:28 PM
vulcan2000 vulcan2000 is offline
Ranger!!!!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 715
Default

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/JVC_Kenwood.
If the link works give it a read

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using FRF App
__________________
Brandon

2000 Ford ranger 4x4 steppie 3.0
Deep Wedgewood Blue
Cooper Discoverer AT'3 265/75/16
  #12482  
Old 01-19-2013, 10:52 PM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: What did you do to your ranger today thread

I am certain that a pioneer 8600 cd deck is the same from walmart as it is from a audio dealer...
Otherwise its like saying a bottle of dr pepper at walmart is different then one at a gas station..

----------

This is the deck I have...
Pioneer 8500

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PU...rs/DEH-X8500BH

It doesnt matter if u buy it from walmart or another audio dealer...its the same dam thing...
U think pioneer and other manufacturers make different products with the same part numbers and distribute different ones to different sellers?? How stupid woud that be..
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!
  #12483  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:28 PM
chrisgxl2003 chrisgxl2003 is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 369
Default

Took the ole lady on a date tonight!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
2003 xl 2.3 Dohc. Step side with stock 4.10 gears. 235/70 r15 mastercraft avenger gts with 3 inch body lift. Uws black tool box. Aftermarket pioneer head unit. Flow master 40 series wit turn down pipe!
  #12484  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:37 PM
93bushtruckk 93bushtruckk is offline
To the Buggymobile!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 548
Default

Washed it and painted my centercaps black
__________________
'93 Ranger XLT 4.0 A4LD 4x4 Single cab Long bed
TWIN STICK MOD!!!! best mod ever
Factory 3.27 gears with LSD
Multi Mile Wild country 32x11.5R15s on Alcoas
Remote start+Remote entry
Quote:
Originally Posted by beef_stew View Post
Long bed > Level 2 haha!
  #12485  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:41 PM
FastLoud&White FastLoud&White is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 348
Default

Replaced dash lights in my cluster, let me tell Yah..that is a Bitch.

2001 reg. cab 3.0 v6 2wd Auto
  #12486  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:42 PM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: What did you do to your ranger today thread

Oh and to let u know..I work for a company that builds automated packaging machines... I program and install million dollar machine systems that put people out of work...from packaging cereal to light bulbs, eggs and cheese, paint, cans of soup, jugs of soap, milk, clothing, and the list goes on and on.
I travel all around working on these machines all over US, Canada and Mexico..so I know how manufacturing and distrubuters work....
One company will get hired to package its competitors products...and they make more money packaging their competitors stuff than they do selling their own product...
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!
  #12487  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:46 PM
greenmachine2000 greenmachine2000 is offline
XLT
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,721
Default

Ever work on any corrigated machines..wards? Flexos? Posts?

Sent from the planet of the intellecually challenged league of zombie farts.

----------

Or should i say die cutters..folder gluers.for making corrigated containers..aka..a box.

Sent from the planet of the intellecually challenged league of zombie farts.
__________________
oops! 2000 4x4 4.0 8.8 3.73 gears 7 inches of lift 4 suspension and 3 body. 33x12.50.15 bfg all terrains. CB MORE TO COME. IMO im always right.
  #12488  
Old 01-19-2013, 11:55 PM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastLoud&White View Post
Replaced dash lights in my cluster, let me tell Yah..that is a Bitch.

2001 reg. cab 3.0 v6 2wd Auto
I thought about doing it because my dash is dim too. But I decided to go with an ilumiglo (however they're spelt)

It just lays over the gauge faces, white in the day and the green/blue night

Once this damn IRS starts taking E-files I'll be dropping about $2,500 on my truck.

New clutch and ALL components including a new flywheel, new 33" duratracs, air intake, bedliner for rockers/flares, bed caps, and bumpers. Etc...and a new deck/sub/amp if I please the old lady enough. She's not happy I'm dropping a HUGE chunk of change.

I'm looking forward to all the new stuff...not looking forward to spending a ton of money!

On the positive side, I'll have some decent 33's with less than 5k on them to sell and make some money back!
  #12489  
Old 01-20-2013, 12:15 AM
gcextreme gcextreme is offline
Sept. TOTM
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 12,248
Default Re: What did you do to your ranger today thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachine2000 View Post
Ever work on any corrigated machines..wards? Flexos? Posts?

Sent from the planet of the intellecually challenged league of zombie farts.

----------

Or should i say die cutters..folder gluers.for making corrigated containers..aka..a box.

Sent from the planet of the intellecually challenged league of zombie farts.
All the time....we actually build a cutter and creaser for making boxes...sold a few to Post and Kraft....and we also make a lot of box printers that have a huge ink drum for printing on the boxes.... those are a mess to test..

Right now I just finished two poptart machines that went to Muncie PA..
And next week im going to Tennesse to work on a Jack Daniels machine..
And u know those round cone air freshners...we are working on a second machine for them, aka Henkel..
And last year we did several slim jim machines for ConAgra..which we also do microwave popcorn machines for...
Ones I hate are the Fram/Honeywell filter machine systems..
And we just sent guys out to new jersey to work on some machines that got messed up from Hurricane Sandy....

I also just started a kellogs eggo waffle machine...
We just did a quote on a machine for Lexar to do jumpdrives and Seagate stuff.
But my fav one is one for Unisea up in Dutch Harbor AK where the Deadliest Catch guys are...a machine that does frozen fish...

----------

Oh by the way...dont tell anyone i said this..but i wouldnt eat microwave popcorn anymore.....

----------

One of my darkest days on the job...was going to install the first machine of many, an egg packing machine.
I get the machine set up on the line and start running it and I see 4 other conveyor lines with people stacking egg trays into boxes...and here is my machine doing the same thing..soon those 4 lines would also have machines at them and those people would be out of a job...
But really what a crappy unskilled job..stacking trays or cartons of eggs into a box...
__________________
1999 Ranger 3.0FFV-ExtCab-4x4-My 99 Build
1998 Ranger 3.0-ExtCab-4x4-PROJECT TRUCK-My 98 Build

GC-EXTREME GRAPHICS
NEED CUSTOM DECALS, APPAREL, or GLASS MUGS?
Visit My Thread!
Custom Stuff, Great Quality, & Great Prices!
These Graphics ROCK!

Buggman LEDS & GC-Extreme Graphics Joint Venture Mod Products Coming Soon!
Are you READY?!
  #12490  
Old 01-20-2013, 07:16 AM
FastLoud&White FastLoud&White is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 348
Default

This is not about what we did to our rangers

2001 reg. cab 3.0 v6 2wd Auto
and I wish I knew people on here
  #12491  
Old 01-20-2013, 08:17 AM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcextreme View Post
Oh and to let u know..I work for a company that builds automated packaging machines... I program and install million dollar machine systems that put people out of work...from packaging cereal to light bulbs, eggs and cheese, paint, cans of soup, jugs of soap, milk, clothing, and the list goes on and on.
I travel all around working on these machines all over US, Canada and Mexico..so I know how manufacturing and distrubuters work....
One company will get hired to package its competitors products...and they make more money packaging their competitors stuff than they do selling their own product...
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmachine2000 View Post
Ever work on any corrigated machines..wards? Flexos? Posts?

Sent from the planet of the intellecually challenged league of zombie farts.

----------

Or should i say die cutters..folder gluers.for making corrigated containers..aka..a box.

Sent from the planet of the intellecually challenged league of zombie farts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcextreme View Post

All the time....we actually build a cutter and creaser for making boxes...sold a few to Post and Kraft....and we also make a lot of box printers that have a huge ink drum for printing on the boxes.... those are a mess to test..

Right now I just finished two poptart machines that went to Muncie PA..
And next week im going to Tennesse to work on a Jack Daniels machine..
And u know those round cone air freshners...we are working on a second machine for them, aka Henkel..
And last year we did several slim jim machines for ConAgra..which we also do microwave popcorn machines for...
Ones I hate are the Fram/Honeywell filter machine systems..
And we just sent guys out to new jersey to work on some machines that got messed up from Hurricane Sandy....

I also just started a kellogs eggo waffle machine...
We just did a quote on a machine for Lexar to do jumpdrives and Seagate stuff.
But my fav one is one for Unisea up in Dutch Harbor AK where the Deadliest Catch guys are...a machine that does frozen fish...

----------

Oh by the way...dont tell anyone i said this..but i wouldnt eat microwave popcorn anymore.....

----------

One of my darkest days on the job...was going to install the first machine of many, an egg packing machine.
I get the machine set up on the line and start running it and I see 4 other conveyor lines with people stacking egg trays into boxes...and here is my machine doing the same thing..soon those 4 lines would also have machines at them and those people would be out of a job...
But really what a crappy unskilled job..stacking trays or cartons of eggs into a box...
Lolwut.

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
  #12492  
Old 01-20-2013, 08:25 AM
storey618 storey618 is offline
registered badass
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,175
Default

I washed it and then when I got home it was muddy! Better than salt I guess
__________________
1986 2.9, 5 speed, 4x4, B2 - sold
2003 3.9, auto, 4x4, dakota - totaled
1998 5.2, 5 speed, dakota - current project

B2 Build Thread:http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...o-2-build.html

Dakota Build Thread:http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...ct-thread.html

2nd dakota Build Thread:http://www.fordrangerforum.com/proje...time-hoon.html
  #12493  
Old 01-20-2013, 08:45 AM
Skylark65 Skylark65 is offline
"Race Internals"
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,717
Default Re: What did you do to your ranger today thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93bushtruckk View Post
Washed it and painted my centercaps black
take some simple green and a scotch brite bad to those white letters!
__________________
2000 XLT 4X4, 3.0, Auto, regular cab - throttle cable mod, K&N drop in filter, taylor thundervolt 8.2 plug wires, autolite sparkplugs, Accel coil pack, AVS Ventshades, Rampage LED tailgate light bar, BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A tires, Trail F/X toolbox, cruse control pod light fix, Cobra 19 ultra II CB, lil wil antenna, pioneer door speakers, expo woodgrain radio bezal, 06+ mirrors & tails, powerdome hood

2000 XLT 4X4 Offroad, 4.0 / auto, supercab - the project truck!
  #12494  
Old 01-20-2013, 08:49 AM
djfllmn djfllmn is offline
ford dealer parts guy
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 20,770
Send a message via AIM to djfllmn
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark65 View Post

take some simple green and a scotch brite bad to those white letters!
Soft scrub works wonders too

Sent from my HTC One X using FRF App so you can hate on my F150 no matter where I am
__________________
2016 F150 Supercrew XLT 5.0
1968 Ford Thunderbird Tudor 429 Thunderjet V8

(Click for Project Log)

traded-2007 F150 XLT Supercab 5.4
Sold:03 Sonic Blue FX4 Steppie 4.0SOHC 5spd
ranger free since 6/15/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan03CO View Post
These threads make me feel better about myself....
Quote:
Originally Posted by guell View Post
Welcome to the internet, if this is your first visit to it I suggest you stock up on a lot of preparation h cause you gonna be butt hurt a lot
  #12495  
Old 01-20-2013, 09:06 AM
AmericanPride! AmericanPride! is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 6,710
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfllmn View Post
Soft scrub works wonders too

Sent from my HTC One X using FRF App so you can hate on my F150 no matter where I am
Good to know...I'll be getting some Duratracs and I think they only come in white letter. Yuck!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "what do you hate about your Ranger today" thread Dcrymes99ranger General Ford Ranger Discussion 3824 03-14-2017 11:59 AM
Saw a lifted ranger today Ranger01 General Ford Ranger Discussion 9 02-22-2011 08:13 PM
Do work!! Ranger pics from today... 01_ranger_4x4 Vehicle Snapshots 11 03-28-2010 08:22 PM
Some random ranger shots i took today surfer03133 Vehicle Snapshots 8 01-12-2010 03:06 AM
Took Ranger fishing today dixie_boysles Vehicle Snapshots 14 10-16-2009 02:06 PM