Originally Posted by gcextreme
nice, now where's the how to for it, lol...
For the above mentioned headliner replacement.
How to (on a 1994):
1. Remove the three A pillar covers on each inside-three screws each, remove the visors and thier mounts-four screws each, remove the coat hanger mount-one screw, pop the side covers loose with a door panel removal tool, and remove the dome light-three screws. You could remove the review mirror if you really need to-I didn't
2. Slowly peel off the old factory headliner cover. Leaving the foam on. Lay old covering out onto the floor and measure it, and give yourself an extra five inches of sizing on each side to safely spare you coverage. Go to a fabric store, and choose what you want to use.
3. Spray generously with 3M #77 spray adhesive. I do mean generously- I used half the can to be sure. (Lowes approx.$10.74)
4. Lay new fabric on top of adhesive, and spread flat, and evenly, out toward the edges with a good solid flat hand, and firmly. Leaving a good 2"-3" of material hanging over. Wait about one hour, turn over, and spray the underside edges with adhesive, and fold over the extra material left.
5. Wait a good 24-48 hrs for adhesive to dry, and reinstall, reversing the aboveprocess.