Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 02-25-2010, 04:43 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default

I have a leatherman, a gerber, a craftsman, and 3 piece of crap cheepies. You pay for what you get. The name brands definately held up well. And I beat the crap out of mine. Pick the one with the options you want and go for it. If they both have it and are the same price, wait for a sale and get the cheaper one . Just my .02 cents.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-25-2010, 06:00 PM
redrumedge redrumedge is offline
New Guy
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 67
Default

turns out city chix are turned off by these marvels of common day man.....go figger?
__________________
2004 3.0L Auto Step-side Edge 4 X 4, Regular Cab
- K&N CA Intake
- Flowmaster 40
- Accelerator Cable Mod
- Sony GT710 Explod Head Unit
- Boss Bass 1200 10" sub
- Custom Vinyl Graphics
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-04-2010, 10:33 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrumedge View Post
turns out city chix are turned off by these marvels of common day man.....go figger?
I think there is a song about that... something like

"you see a deer and see bambi, but I see antlers on the wall...

... but just remember, Im still a guy..."

lmao
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 03-04-2010, 10:44 PM
rockwerks rockwerks is offline
Mazda B4000 Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 495
Default

Gerber what else is there
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 03-04-2010, 10:45 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default

ive got a leatherman but not sure what model it is. working as a stage hand for 2 years, i always had a knife on me, and that was even during the day at school lol. got a big ass knife in my truck, ill snap a pic tomarrow.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 03-04-2010, 10:49 PM
2007BlackFX4 2007BlackFX4 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 837
Default

i have 2 really nice gerber knives and a gerber multi-tool. i like them all but havent had much experience with anything else haha
__________________
2007 Black FX4
Nitto Terra Grapplers - 285/75
Mickey Thompson Classic II's - 17"
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-04-2010, 10:57 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
ive got a leatherman but not sure what model it is. working as a stage hand for 2 years, i always had a knife on me, and that was even during the day at school lol. got a big ass knife in my truck, ill snap a pic tomarrow.
Dude! I did sound/PA systems for my school, and even some community events.. some pretty big stuff, and did the same thing... always had a knife at school.

here is part of a concert I ran sound for last year.

http://www.fordrangerforum.com/music...html#post84155
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-04-2010, 11:18 PM
TheStig TheStig is offline
My truck snorts.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen.g.fiddes View Post
Dude! I did sound/PA systems for my school, and even some community events.. some pretty big stuff, and did the same thing... always had a knife at school.
i always carried a knife until someone turned me in (zero tolerance B.S.)
spent the day in jail and 2 years on probation

btw: all 4 years of high school...never had any sort of altercation with anyone

apparently all someone has to do is just mention you have a knife with no proof and you, your car and locker are immediately searched

but its okay to sell drugs in the stairwells....
__________________
1996 XLT 2.3T "White Lightning" 5/7 dropped, Turbo street toy
2006 FX4 Off Road, DD, work in progress
1985 XLT 2.8L 4x4 "The Black Pearl" (retired but still around)
1987 XL 2.3L 2wd R.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerAllie View Post
I love me some Stig
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-04-2010, 11:24 PM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStig View Post
i always carried a knife until someone turned me in (zero tolerance B.S.)
spent the day in jail and 2 years on probation

btw: all 4 years of high school...never had any sort of altercation with anyone

apparently all someone has to do is just mention you have a knife with no proof and you, your car and locker are immediately searched

but its okay to sell drugs in the stairwells....
haha, I walked through a circle of 9 people including 3 security guards, a school cop, the district superintendent, principle, and a couple teachers.

My jacket had gotten cought on the kershaw hooked on my pocket, and on the leatherman on my belt... they all stared at my knives as i walked by, no one said a word... Not a week before, They arrested someone for having a knife at school... lol. I was too well known at my school lmao.
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-04-2010, 11:38 PM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephen.g.fiddes View Post
My jacket had gotten cought on the kershaw hooked on my pocket, and on the leatherman on my belt... they all stared at my knives as i walked by, no one said a word... Not a week before, They arrested someone for having a knife at school... lol. I was too well known at my school lmao.
same happened to me, i was late for school one day (truck didnt want to start for some reason) and the punk ass SRO stopped me at the gate and searched me, he found my leatherman and a box cutter i had and was like oh, your a tech right? cool.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-05-2010, 01:38 AM
TheStig TheStig is offline
My truck snorts.
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 820
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by smakes View Post
same happened to me, i was late for school one day (truck didnt want to start for some reason) and the punk ass SRO stopped me at the gate and searched me, he found my leatherman and a box cutter i had and was like oh, your a tech right? cool.
i was the mechanic for our mock space program....if it wasn't for me, most the S*** wouldn't have been built or even functioned correctly.

and they arrest me for having my TOOLS!


.....i got kicked out of the program about 2 months later for going to "infinity and beyond" with my gf in the living quarters during a rehearsal for the main mission
__________________
1996 XLT 2.3T "White Lightning" 5/7 dropped, Turbo street toy
2006 FX4 Off Road, DD, work in progress
1985 XLT 2.8L 4x4 "The Black Pearl" (retired but still around)
1987 XL 2.3L 2wd R.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerAllie View Post
I love me some Stig
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-05-2010, 01:43 AM
smakes smakes is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,005
Default

win rofl
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-06-2010, 12:01 AM
stephen.g.fiddes stephen.g.fiddes is offline
Next-best to Chuck Norris
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 795
Default Re: Gerber or leatherman

Haha thats worth it lol.
__________________
Schwinn Super-Sport, Nikon D90 ROLLED: 2001 Ford Ranger XLT Super Cab 4X4MODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourliter Dan View Post
and as for boobs, as long as the cant hold up a book with sag, pointed in the right direction and not peperoni or canadian bacon nips were good to go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx4wannabe01 View Post
ok...i'll just come out and say it... you got's an auto. That alone revokes your right to brag about being part of the elite Level II's! Take that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
Oh come on....every girl likes pink....even Demon
Buy my pictures at Imagekind!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-06-2010, 06:35 AM
mcpink mcpink is offline
Infidel
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,771
Default Re: Gerber or leatherman

SOG TwitchII in my pocket, Buck 110 (old school) and Gerber Recoil on my belt.
__________________
02 Ranger XLT 4x4 Off Road, 4.0L SOHC, Automatic, 8.8 4.10 LS, Super-Cab, 3" Body Lift, 33x12.5x15 BFG All Terrains on 15x8 M/T Classic IIs, 5K 55w Heads, 5K 35w fogs, custom front skid plate, various other goodies.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-20-2010, 11:28 PM
cacher cacher is offline
Grumpy Ole Man
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,012
Default Re: Gerber or leatherman

An original leatherman.
__________________
Cree Proverb

~Draw me not without reason, Sheath me not without honor~ 17th century swordmaker Gallegos

~1994 Ford Ranger 2.3L 4-Banger 217, 000+miles~
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search