Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 04-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Justincredible Justincredible is offline
dose beams doe
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,777
Default Re: Raptor grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94bseries View Post
Haters for sure. I'd like to see it a little more finished but still a neat idea. That being said the raptor will always be cooler/faster/better but I don't think that's the point. Now the idea of a baby raptor with the new 5.0 is a super sick idea. Ranger chassis (yeah I know won't happen), new 5.0, all the suspension goodies=badass truck therefore bringing the idea to life is awesome and I can dig that grille.
im in the same boat as you i dig the hell out of this truck
__________________
my lil prerun run... tires and junk cool tube bumpers, fiberglass, cool colored lights, loud bass and a tire rack so you know im cool
  #17  
Old 04-16-2012, 07:26 PM
narcolepsy923 narcolepsy923 is offline
99 331 Ranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 406
Default

Want to see it finished, better than lifted with rims only, he is at least putting some work into it.
__________________
1999 331 stroker EFI Ranger (daily) gt40 explorer complete swap
  #18  
Old 04-16-2012, 07:28 PM
Justincredible Justincredible is offline
dose beams doe
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 2,777
Default Re: Raptor grill

i wish i had some, when i find some ill post
__________________
my lil prerun run... tires and junk cool tube bumpers, fiberglass, cool colored lights, loud bass and a tire rack so you know im cool
  #19  
Old 04-16-2012, 07:43 PM
94bseries 94bseries is offline
beer mud guns
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 241
Default Re: Raptor grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by narcolepsy923 View Post
Want to see it finished, better than lifted with rims only, he is at least putting some work into it.
Damn straight. Got to appreciate creativity
__________________
1994 B3000 5spd, manual t-case, 3" body lift, 32x11.5 pro comp all terrains (not impressed), and that's about it.

Say what you want, I love my ttb AND my 3 litre...
  #20  
Old 04-16-2012, 07:58 PM
RangerEdgeWhite RangerEdgeWhite is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 1,720
Default Re: Raptor grill

__________________
2003 Ranger Edge ... crashed

2011 sport 4x4 with a little modification
  #21  
Old 04-17-2012, 08:16 AM
Alex14 Alex14 is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 36
Default

How about this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2169355311.jpg (50.6 KB, 213 views)
__________________
2011 Ford Ranger Sport, 4X4, v6 4.0L SOHC
  #22  
Old 04-17-2012, 09:14 AM
narcolepsy923 narcolepsy923 is offline
99 331 Ranger
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 406
Default

I like it
__________________
1999 331 stroker EFI Ranger (daily) gt40 explorer complete swap
  #23  
Old 04-17-2012, 09:58 AM
99Rangerxlt 99Rangerxlt is offline
Cant kill a ranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex14
How about this.
Way better

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
99 xlt supercab xlt 4.0l ohv 4x4
mirror tint all around
2 piaa 580 lights and 2 220w dick cepek lights
100w pa system
2"front/1.5 rear lift
1 10" pioneer champion sub/ 1800w jl amp/ kenwood HU
31x10.5x15 Pegasus A/T
  #24  
Old 04-17-2012, 10:16 AM
doyouquaxu doyouquaxu is offline
Almost ******
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,480
Default Re: Raptor grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerEdgeWhite View Post
hideous, ugly, down right bad looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex14 View Post
How about this.
if it weren't a photoshop.
__________________
Why does everyone think prerunners just jump stuff?


Please click HERE to watch this video!
  #25  
Old 04-17-2012, 10:37 AM
yancy_tant yancy_tant is offline
~Too low for fat hoes~
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 660
Default Re: Raptor grill

Im liking them all. I mean its there truck not ours. Obviously they LIKED it so they did it. Its there ride and we have NO place in the matter to down grade someone elses ride because someone else dont like it, And no one on here cant say if they went out bought the stuff and put there hard earned working cash in something and loved it and someone else called your stuff ugly you wouldnt be hurt/offended.
__________________
93, Ranger Supercab
5/7 drop
Staggered 20s
New interior
347 stroker
  #26  
Old 04-17-2012, 05:09 PM
94bseries 94bseries is offline
beer mud guns
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 241
Default Re: Raptor grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by yancy_tant View Post
Im liking them all. I mean its there truck not ours. Obviously they LIKED it so they did it. Its there ride and we have NO place in the matter to down grade someone elses ride because someone else dont like it, And no one on here cant say if they went out bought the stuff and put there hard earned working cash in something and loved it and someone else called your stuff ugly you wouldnt be hurt/offended.
Agreed. I'm getting quite sick of the snide remarks on this forum. I thought it was here to help ranger enthusiasts not trash talk their rides and their opinions. If you don't have a productive opinion then skip the thread. Don't have to spread hate everywhere
__________________
1994 B3000 5spd, manual t-case, 3" body lift, 32x11.5 pro comp all terrains (not impressed), and that's about it.

Say what you want, I love my ttb AND my 3 litre...
  #27  
Old 04-17-2012, 05:19 PM
DiRT__ DiRT__ is offline
Ford Rangers
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 202
Default

Totally agree with yancy and 94b
  #28  
Old 04-17-2012, 05:39 PM
killj0y killj0y is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 478
Default

Yea but I understand the sentiment of these other guys. They are just expressing their opinions which is what a forum is for partially. Anyways I'm sure it's just a tedious subject that's all. Kinda like asking if you can get a 4 banger to find like a v8, asking about a cheap lift for 98+, and other often asked questions.

Anyways if you don't want peoples opinions then you shouldn't ask what they think. You can't please everyone so as long as you like it do it. Your the I've who had to live with it or enjoy it. I like the look butt I don't want to get looks like cheech and Chong with the rolls Royce front end lol. Anyways if you can pull it off gracefully I'd love to see it.

And btw these guys do appreciate creativity, but I think subtle speaks louder sometimes.
__________________
96 Xlt 2wd
4in rough country lift
31's
  #29  
Old 04-17-2012, 06:11 PM
99Rangerxlt 99Rangerxlt is offline
Cant kill a ranger
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killj0y
Yea but I understand the sentiment of these other guys. They are just expressing their opinions which is what a forum is for partially. Anyways I'm sure it's just a tedious subject that's all. Kinda like asking if you can get a 4 banger to find like a v8, asking about a cheap lift for 98+, and other often asked questions.

Anyways if you don't want peoples opinions then you shouldn't ask what they think. You can't please everyone so as long as you like it do it. Your the I've who had to live with it or enjoy it. I like the look butt I don't want to get looks like cheech and Chong with the rolls Royce front end lol. Anyways if you can pull it off gracefully I'd love to see it.

And btw these guys do appreciate creativity, but I think subtle speaks louder sometimes.
Completely agree with you on that one

Sent from my iPhone using FRF App
__________________
99 xlt supercab xlt 4.0l ohv 4x4
mirror tint all around
2 piaa 580 lights and 2 220w dick cepek lights
100w pa system
2"front/1.5 rear lift
1 10" pioneer champion sub/ 1800w jl amp/ kenwood HU
31x10.5x15 Pegasus A/T
  #30  
Old 04-17-2012, 06:22 PM
94bseries 94bseries is offline
beer mud guns
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 241
Default Re: Raptor grill

Do it. Do it right and then post pictures of how badass it looks. Then... bask in the envy. I'm finished now.
__________________
1994 B3000 5spd, manual t-case, 3" body lift, 32x11.5 pro comp all terrains (not impressed), and that's about it.

Say what you want, I love my ttb AND my 3 litre...
Closed Thread

Tags
2000 xlt, 2wd, grill, raptor

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEW:Grill lights! and Painted grill!!! Check it out Harleymedic53 Vehicle Snapshots 14 06-17-2012 08:05 PM
Ford ranger raptor grill DezertPrerunner1901 Exterior Tech 18 06-14-2011 05:08 AM
raptor! clanier4x4 Off Topic 10 03-18-2011 08:39 PM
The new Raptor lrwfx4 Off Topic 7 12-14-2010 08:09 PM
Want to Buy: 2004 2005 honeycomb grill/edge grill trcothorn Exterior Parts 1 08-28-2010 02:33 PM