Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #16  
Old 07-14-2011, 07:51 PM
Bighomedog11 Bighomedog11 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 610
Default Re: Window tinting

That is soo true. I am most likely just going to let a shop do it. I found a detailing guy that will do it for like 140ish and he will work with the price a little. Also he give warranty so that is a plus.
__________________
97"Ford Ranger 2.3L

Mods: Headlights 8k HIDs, Green Fogs HIDs, FlowMaster 40 Series, Tails lights, Shaved Tail gate,Roll pan, 5/6 lowered, Ibeams, 2in coils, Flip kit, Honda Metallic Paint

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-14-2011, 07:57 PM
tmoore78 tmoore78 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 981
Default Re: Window tinting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bighomedog11 View Post
That is soo true. I am most likely just going to let a shop do it. I found a detailing guy that will do it for like 140ish and he will work with the price a little. Also he give warranty so that is a plus.
warranty is such a must on tint IMO.
my buddy had his caddy, grand am, and ranger done professionally. used the warranty on the caddy because he rolled the window down too early and rolled the tint off.
my birthday is in a couple weeks and im trying to get the wife to get my windows tinted for me
__________________
2007 FORD RANGER XLT EXTENDED CAB - 4.0, 4x4, 5sp
Ultragauge, 10" L7 W/ 2200W PA Amp, CB W/4' Fiberglass whip, PA system, LEER shell w/led 3rd brake and custom remover, LED taillights in mudflaps, 5K 55W HIDs, Aux reverse lights, DIY bed liner, Hellas, Bed mat (cut up livestock mat).


Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
yea with 4.10s a 3.slow and 33s it will be a 3.dudegetthefuckouttamywayyouresoslow
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-14-2011, 08:00 PM
Bighomedog11 Bighomedog11 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 610
Default Re: Window tinting

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoore78 View Post
warranty is such a must on tint IMO.
my buddy had his caddy, grand am, and ranger done professionally. used the warranty on the caddy because he rolled the window down too early and rolled the tint off.
my birthday is in a couple weeks and im trying to get the wife to get my windows tinted for me
Warrenty is a must for most things.. LOl
But good luck.. hopefully she gets them done
__________________
97"Ford Ranger 2.3L

Mods: Headlights 8k HIDs, Green Fogs HIDs, FlowMaster 40 Series, Tails lights, Shaved Tail gate,Roll pan, 5/6 lowered, Ibeams, 2in coils, Flip kit, Honda Metallic Paint

DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-14-2011, 08:05 PM
tmoore78 tmoore78 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 981
Default Re: Window tinting

very true!
I told her either tint or exhaust! LOL oh well if i get either, don't matter to me.
hopefully getting the torsion bars cranked this weekend then an alignment! then a couple weeks = tint/exhaust and ill be set!
__________________
2007 FORD RANGER XLT EXTENDED CAB - 4.0, 4x4, 5sp
Ultragauge, 10" L7 W/ 2200W PA Amp, CB W/4' Fiberglass whip, PA system, LEER shell w/led 3rd brake and custom remover, LED taillights in mudflaps, 5K 55W HIDs, Aux reverse lights, DIY bed liner, Hellas, Bed mat (cut up livestock mat).


Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004xlmiller View Post
yea with 4.10s a 3.slow and 33s it will be a 3.dudegetthefuckouttamywayyouresoslow
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tinting help zach2323 General Ford Ranger Discussion 21 06-30-2011 04:12 PM
Tinting jobs tcmills3 Midwestern Region 8 04-28-2011 07:00 PM
Tinting the Tail - Thoughts? devster Vehicle Snapshots 28 03-03-2011 05:39 PM
window tinting 01whiteranger Exterior Tech 11 04-05-2010 09:40 AM
Tinting KC's Ranger01 Exterior Tech 12 02-27-2010 12:21 PM