Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #1  
Old 06-02-2011, 08:04 AM
02rangertony 02rangertony is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 19
Default where can i get bedliner

anyone know a good website to get a complete bedliner for the best price
__________________
2002 ford ranger 2.3...stock
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-02-2011, 08:07 AM
HazardousRanger HazardousRanger is offline
Hazardous to Your Health!
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,995
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

u want a plastic cheapo bedliner?
go with spray in bedliner man

----------

and im not gonna pick on u but just saying...this belongs in exterior tech not 4 cyl tech since it has nothing to do w the engine

welcome to frf and good luck
__________________
Ford Ranger Edge Supercab, 2004 3.0 Auto, 2WD, 4.10 Axle 31x10.5x15 BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A KO's


My Truck Is My Mountain Bike's Ride!

Class III hitch, Rhino Bedliner, Almost Maxed T-Bar Crank, Tuff Country Add A Leaf, Custom Low Anchor Points, OEM ('99) Tow Hooks, Pro Comp Offroad Lights , Mustang Dome Light, Clear Corners, Slim Toolbox, Blinker Mod,Cargo Brake Light Mod,Expo Lighted Visors, Ultra Silverstar heads/fogs, Fog/high mod, Reverse/switched lights, Bike Fork Mounts
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-02-2011, 08:18 AM
T Bone T Bone is offline
Ford Tough
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 445
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardousRanger View Post
u want a plastic cheapo bedliner?
go with spray in bedliner man

----------

and im not gonna pick on u but just saying...this belongs in exterior tech not 4 cyl tech since it has nothing to do w the engine

welcome to frf and good luck
x2 go with line-x
__________________
2011 TORCH RED XLT 2DR SUPERCAB 4X2 2.3L I4 ENGINE 5-SPD AUTOMATIC O/D TRANS

Line-X Bed Liner, LED Dome Light, Bug Deflector
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-02-2011, 12:51 PM
02rangertony 02rangertony is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 19
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

i need the plastic....sorry second post here ever
__________________
2002 ford ranger 2.3...stock
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-02-2011, 12:54 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

Where in NY are you? If you're close to me I can get you one from a junk yard
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-02-2011, 03:01 PM
02rangertony 02rangertony is offline
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 19
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

staten island or monticello
__________________
2002 ford ranger 2.3...stock
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-02-2011, 03:28 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

yeah kinda far...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
yeah kinda far...
unless he is willing to come down and get it lol
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-02-2011, 04:04 PM
rangergreatfun rangergreatfun is offline
Like the Forums
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 47
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

I woulden't do the plast bedliner crap

Do line X

If price is an issue get Herculiner and do it yourself, its $75 bucks for a gallon and the shit works pretty good. its not line x but it will last a long time if done right.. all about prep, sanding.. also don't use the dinky roller they include with the gallon buy a 4 inch and 2 inch junk brush from wallmart they are like $5 bucks, and 60 grit sandpaper... and you got a nice bed liner for under $100
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-02-2011, 04:15 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

Line X for the win! I have it in my other truck, some of the toughest shit ever. I am going to do that to the ranger here soon, but I have the canopy on, so I am not in a huge hurry at the moment lol
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Clinton Clinton is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 14,049
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangergreatfun View Post
I woulden't do the plast bedliner crap

Do line X

If price is an issue get Herculiner and do it yourself, its $75 bucks for a gallon and the shit works pretty good. its not line x but it will last a long time if done right.. all about prep, sanding.. also don't use the dinky roller they include with the gallon buy a 4 inch and 2 inch junk brush from wallmart they are like $5 bucks, and 60 grit sandpaper... and you got a nice bed liner for under $100
They work well depending on what he uses it for. You can lineX and herculine the shit out of your bed but if you drop something heavy in it, the metal will still dent. Drop in bed liners will prevent that
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-02-2011, 04:17 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton View Post
They work well depending on what he uses it for. You can lineX and herculine the shit out of your bed but if you drop something heavy in it, the metal will still dent. Drop in bed liners will prevent that
not prevent but definately help reduce the risk significantly. Oh and you can get the rubber bed mats after you get a spray in that help a lot too.
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Rangernator Rangernator is offline
<--- Go Colts
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 334
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

There's this paint on bedliner that has littler rubber particles in it its decently priced and you can get it at an autoparts store I think its called Rugged Bedliner.
But yeah don't get a plastic one, the only reason I have mine is cause I bought the truck with it installed and I don't want to go through the trouble of taking it out but yeah plastic sucks..
__________________
2003 4.0L V6 Ford Ranger Regular cab

Modifications----> 20% side windows, 5%% Tinted rear window and front windsheild strip, , Diamond plated bed extender, Explorer sport Dome Light, Sony headunit, White Face Explorer Gauge Cluster.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-02-2011, 04:19 PM
richarddhoward richarddhoward is offline
Road Trippin' King!
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,010
Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangernator View Post
There's this paint on bedliner that has littler rubber particles in it its decently priced and you can get it at an autoparts store I think its called Rugged Bedliner.
But yeah don't get a plastic one, the only reason I have mine is cause I bought the truck with it installed and I don't want to go through the trouble of taking it out but yeah plastic sucks..
To remove evil plastic liner, lift in the center of the liner at the back of the bed and pull out. It's not that hard, we took mcpinks out in about 45 seconds
__________________
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-02-2011, 04:39 PM
Rangernator Rangernator is offline
<--- Go Colts
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 334
Default Re: where can i get bedliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarddhoward View Post
To remove evil plastic liner, lift in the center of the liner at the back of the bed and pull out. It's not that hard, we took mcpinks out in about 45 seconds
Well for me it is harder because the idiot that had this truck welded the toolbox through the bedliner so its not as easy as pulling it off I need to find a way to remove the welds from the toolbox and then yank that plastic one off
__________________
2003 4.0L V6 Ford Ranger Regular cab

Modifications----> 20% side windows, 5%% Tinted rear window and front windsheild strip, , Diamond plated bed extender, Explorer sport Dome Light, Sony headunit, White Face Explorer Gauge Cluster.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
bedliner? scarbucket Exterior Tech 3 04-27-2011 04:31 PM
Bedliner 97GreenMachine General Ford Ranger Discussion 6 04-26-2011 08:42 PM
Bedliner CFarlow89 Exterior Tech 13 04-05-2011 09:12 AM
bedliner question Giangrosso Exterior Tech 3 02-18-2011 02:40 PM
New bedliner! wintermute Vehicle Snapshots 10 11-03-2010 02:26 PM