Getting prepped for a 2-tone paint scheme on my 08 sport... I already painted the wheels which, imo, look pretty good. The 2-tone look I'm going for will be the front and rear bumpers along with the bottom 3rd of the body (body line to the bottom) painted matallic-graphite while leaving the flares blue (body color). Also painting my nerf bars with the ridgid bedliner spray...
p.s. please don't give any advise how to paint just would like opinions on how it would look, or, if someone is good with photo editing I will post a pic of my truck the way it looks now and edit the gray in
2008 Ranger Sport 4x4 4.0L.
- Custom Torsion / Block 2.25"F 1.75"R - 4.10 LSD Rear diff / 4.10 front (yukon)
- Borla Exhaust - Superchips Programmer
- 265/75R16 Bridgestone A/T Revo II's
- Custom Intake K&N / AirAid Modded by me - Custom Throttle Body 76mm
- H10 HID's 3000k (fog)... etc...