From the 1999 owners manual
<--CLICK for a PDF
1. Make sure headlamp switch is in OFF position.
2. Open the hood. If you are replacing the driver side headlamp, unclip the electronic module on the right side of the battery and move it out of the way.
3. Locate the headlamp bulb through the hole in the upper radiator support assembly.
4. Release clip and disconnect the electrical connector from the bulb.
5. Remove the bulb retaining ring by rotating it counterclockwise (when viewed from the rear) about 1/8 turn to free it from the bulb socket, and slide the ring off the plastic
base. Keep the ring to retain the new bulb.
6. Without turning, remove the old bulb by gently pulling it straight back out of the lamp assembly.
Replacing front parking lamp/turn signal bulbs
1. Remove two screws from the
2. Disengage lamp assembly (it has
a snap fit).
3. Release clip and disconnect the
electrical connector from the bulb