Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts!

Go Back   Ford Ranger Forum - Forums for Ford Ranger enthusiasts! > > >
Forgot Password? Join Us!

Welcome to Ford Ranger Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread

  #31  
Old 07-03-2011, 10:41 AM
Demon-FX4 Demon-FX4 is offline
I'm a Demon, So F off!
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 6,075
Send a message via Skype™ to Demon-FX4
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggman View Post
LOL

Somehow I knew you guys would want more led's
always want more leds lol
__________________
2003 FX4 LEVEL II
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
My D-max - will pull the Cummin' Stroke it all night long!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99RangerAlfredo View Post
Nooo Demon does badd things to me when no one looks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdawall View Post
Don't worry I next time I will just buy bolt ons so I can be just like you. Then I can drive around with unpainted fender flares and have a real prerunner
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-07-2011, 09:33 PM
buggman buggman is offline
Do not touch the trim!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,018
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

__________________
'96 XLT, 4.0L, 4x4 Auto, Super Cab, K&N Filter, Dual Exhaust, 200a Alt, Clear Corners, BUGGMAN LED's, Expo Power Seats & Console, LED modded '01 Tails

Need LED's? Send me a PM
LINKS... Click 'em - - -> BUGGMAN PICS - - -BUGGMAN'S YouTube Channel - - -BUGGMAN'S FaceBook
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-25-2011, 08:40 PM
buggman buggman is offline
Do not touch the trim!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,018
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

Small update:

PRICING (as of now)

4 1/2" & 4 3/4" led oval rings: $25.00 + shipping/insurance

5 3/4" & 7" led oval rings: $30.00 + shipping/insurance

FINALLY, I HAVE TEMPLATES FOR THE 9" OVALS!!
9" led oval rings: $35.00 + shipping/insurance

(sorry the 9" rings are higher, but the material is getting more expensive and they require nearly double the led's as the other led rings)

These prices are for the basic, single circuit, single color versions in your choice of colors: Red, White, Blue, Green or Yellow/Amber.

note: Yellow/Amber tend to be NOT quite as bright as the other colors for whatever reason. I've tried several types of led's but even my highest output rated led's just aren't as bright as the other colors.

I can do a 2 circuit version where the left half/right half work independent of each other in case you'd like to connect them to your turn signals to blink accordingly... for a small additional fee.
Wiring is still simple, 2 wires for the single circuit version & 4 wires for the dual circuit version.
__________________
'96 XLT, 4.0L, 4x4 Auto, Super Cab, K&N Filter, Dual Exhaust, 200a Alt, Clear Corners, BUGGMAN LED's, Expo Power Seats & Console, LED modded '01 Tails

Need LED's? Send me a PM
LINKS... Click 'em - - -> BUGGMAN PICS - - -BUGGMAN'S YouTube Channel - - -BUGGMAN'S FaceBook
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-25-2011, 10:09 PM
doyouquaxu doyouquaxu is offline
Almost ******
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,480
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

buggman ftw!
__________________
Why does everyone think prerunners just jump stuff?


Please click HERE to watch this video!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 07-25-2011, 10:26 PM
TxRanger3006 TxRanger3006 is offline
Everyone respects the gun
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 88
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

Looks great guys can't wait to see what yall come up with next lol...
__________________

2003 Ford Ranger ext Cab
4.0 5spd 4x4, throttle mod, intake mod
3in body lift, 2in torsion lift
33in Boggers
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-01-2011, 12:44 PM
buggman buggman is offline
Do not touch the trim!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,018
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

UPDATE:

I now have templates made for the new 9" wide ovals.

TEASER: I've also been working on a SUPER NEW mod for you guys with 06+ trucks. You'll have to check back later for more details.
__________________
'96 XLT, 4.0L, 4x4 Auto, Super Cab, K&N Filter, Dual Exhaust, 200a Alt, Clear Corners, BUGGMAN LED's, Expo Power Seats & Console, LED modded '01 Tails

Need LED's? Send me a PM
LINKS... Click 'em - - -> BUGGMAN PICS - - -BUGGMAN'S YouTube Channel - - -BUGGMAN'S FaceBook
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Rango88 Rango88 is offline
N/A
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 9,031
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggman View Post
UPDATE:

I now have templates made for the new 9" wide ovals.

TEASER: I've also been working on a SUPER NEW mod for you guys with 06+ trucks. You'll have to check back later for more details.
It better be led clusters for 2006+ dude,

Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-01-2011, 12:49 PM
klinger86 klinger86 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,970
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

why do you always have to tease us with little tidbits.... and why only the 06+ trucks why not all?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Yeller Yeller is offline
Wow.So cobra.Very Ranger.
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,699
Default

I haz feeling that it has something to do with 06+ badges.


--------------------------------------------
Sent from my JAILBROKEN iPod touch or iPhone using Tapatalk (yes I paid for this app. no cracks)
__________________
Chrome Yellow 2001 Ranger Edge 3.0L V6/5spd
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-01-2011, 02:59 PM
klinger86 klinger86 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,970
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

i doubt that b/c we can put the 06+ badging on the 05- trucks without a problem.....
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 08-02-2011, 01:35 PM
ejewell89 ejewell89 is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 55
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

how about modded cruise control led pods?
__________________
I love my Blue Bullet
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 08-02-2011, 04:10 PM
buggman buggman is offline
Do not touch the trim!
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 3,018
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejewell89 View Post
how about modded cruise control led pods?
I've been working on them for a bit, hopefully I'll have a solid design before too long.
__________________
'96 XLT, 4.0L, 4x4 Auto, Super Cab, K&N Filter, Dual Exhaust, 200a Alt, Clear Corners, BUGGMAN LED's, Expo Power Seats & Console, LED modded '01 Tails

Need LED's? Send me a PM
LINKS... Click 'em - - -> BUGGMAN PICS - - -BUGGMAN'S YouTube Channel - - -BUGGMAN'S FaceBook
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
edgeman4.0 edgeman4.0 is offline
THE COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,962
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

was a price ever listed for the oval leds? i didnt see one if it was..
__________________
2001 Ford Ranger Supercab (4dr), Oxford White, 4.0 Sohc, 4x4, Manual trans (hurst equipped), 4:10's, 3" body lift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon-FX4 View Post
The Edgeman sees his prey and strikes out from the darkness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango88 View Post
Dont f+ck with Ch+ck
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 08-02-2011, 04:33 PM
ejewell89 ejewell89 is offline
Ford Ranger Owner
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 55
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggman View Post
I've been working on them for a bit, hopefully I'll have a solid design before too long.
dibbs!! I'm going to drop some cash when I get back as well as do some mods. top mod is getting rid of that horrendous factory green. the rest of my interior is blue! I mean, what was ford thinking?
__________________
I love my Blue Bullet
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 08-02-2011, 05:00 PM
klinger86 klinger86 is offline
Ford Ranger Driver
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,970
Default Re: Lord Of The LED Oval Rings buggman special mod (ky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggman View Post
Small update:

PRICING (as of now)

4 1/2" & 4 3/4" led oval rings: $25.00 + shipping/insurance

5 3/4" & 7" led oval rings: $30.00 + shipping/insurance

FINALLY, I HAVE TEMPLATES FOR THE 9" OVALS!!
9" led oval rings: $35.00 + shipping/insurance

(sorry the 9" rings are higher, but the material is getting more expensive and they require nearly double the led's as the other led rings)

These prices are for the basic, single circuit, single color versions in your choice of colors: Red, White, Blue, Green or Yellow/Amber.

note: Yellow/Amber tend to be NOT quite as bright as the other colors for whatever reason. I've tried several types of led's but even my highest output rated led's just aren't as bright as the other colors.

I can do a 2 circuit version where the left half/right half work independent of each other in case you'd like to connect them to your turn signals to blink accordingly... for a small additional fee.
Wiring is still simple, 2 wires for the single circuit version & 4 wires for the dual circuit version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeman4.0 View Post
was a price ever listed for the oval leds? i didnt see one if it was..
here's your price list edgeman i just about missed it aswell
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: buggman special: Custom OHC LED panel (KY) FRF buggman Interior Parts 205 12-13-2014 07:07 PM
For Sale: buggman custom ovals CLOSEOUT SPECIAL (ky) buggman Exterior Parts 18 07-12-2011 10:40 AM
[SOLD] Feeler: 01 cluster & hvac with buggman LED bulbs Clinton Interior Parts 10 05-13-2011 09:29 PM
buggman! BUY THE LED PANEL!! HoustonM Product/Company/Member Reviews 4 03-18-2011 05:12 PM
A Finished Mod and something special for halloween Ranger01 Vehicle Snapshots 18 10-01-2010 03:03 PM