Originally Posted by SteveMet
Wire colours and parts you could argue are not the issue but an explanation as to how might help me as I could try to make, get, subsitute the mod.
Okay, wire colours and parts aside:
1) locate the "auto down" module for your driver's side door.
2) go to junkyard or ford dealership to buy 1, 2, or 3 more of them
3) wire into the "up" driver's side switch in a similar fashion to how the stock one is wired into the "down" switch.
4) repeat for passenger side "up" switch
5) repeat for passenger side "down" switch.
6) take pictures throughout, and post a how-to here when you're done.