I have a Red, 2001 Ford Ranger XLT 3.0 4x2. I will be cleaning my truck %100 Tomorrow. Taking Seats out, Spraying Carpet Cleaner, Vacuuming, Taking Truck Bed Off, Jacking truck up, Taking off Wheels, Cleaning Chassis and Under Carriage, Spray-painting rust spots, Cleaning Engine Bay, Mass Air Flow Sensor, Throttle Body, Idle Air Control, Painting the Radio Bezel Red, Washing, Waxing/Buffing, and Polishing all of the chrome. (Well that was a mouth full ... and yes twss...)
It is going to be 95 degrees tomorrow
and I want to finish all of this as soon as humanly possible (So I don't somehow die of heat stroke
(P.S.) If there are Forum Links to some of my questions (Pic Threads preferred) feel free to link...
1. What is the easiest way of removing both of my front seats? I have not done this before.
2. Easiest way of removing the Chrome/Plastic wheel hub that covers the bolts without scratching it.
3. Easiest way to remove the entire truck bed.
4. Best way to thoroughly clean the engine bay. (I want mine Like SLT's haha)
5. The location of the IAC on the 3.0
6. Any and All tools I will need for all of the above ^
Thanks Again!! Any Help is Appreciated!
Edit: Some Pics of what it looked like after it's last wash. (3 Weeks ago)
Front Under Shot:
Front Top Shot:
Side Rear Shot: