Here is a list of classified posting suggestions that, if followed, will create a more efficient, effective and safe marketplace, ultimately delivering an improved experience for buyers and sellers alike:
- List your sale price or what you want to pay for something.
- List your geographic location.
- Provide detailed information about the item, location and price in the title. Example - For Sale: 4.0 SOHC Underdrive Pulley - $150 - CA
- Provide as much information as possible. Prospective buyers may want to know:
- What the item is, what it does.
- The condition of the item: new, used in perfect shape, used in fair shape, etc.
- Is it model/engine/drivetrain specific?
- Why you're selling.
- List everything that is included with the sale, condition the item(s), and if you will ship the item. If the item is damaged or broken, please reveal this information. Again, be as descriptive as possible.
- Post pictures of the item you are selling. No one is going to buy anything without seeing pictures of it. Visuals attract more interest. Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Update your thread once the item is sold or when you have found the item you were looking to buy. "Sold" or "Bought the Item" will suffice.
Please show respect to each other and abide by the guidelines. Thank you!