PDA

View Full Version : Who is from Clearfield/DuBois PA?

ob269
09-06-2012, 01:00 PM
I have seen you twice in the past week, once in DuBois(I believe Thursday night) and the once in Clearfield(Friday afternoon)

Truck is a Black 4th gen extended cab; has a red FordRangerForum sticker on the top of the rear sliding window.. Has a dual exhast exiting straight out the rear on both sides..

I followed you in DuBois for a bit but I was in the wifes car so I figured that it was pointless; but when I was in Clearfield you drove by me when I was parked on 2nd street to go into Jim's Sports.

daboneman74
09-08-2012, 11:19 AM
I do(live in Clearfield,work in DuBois) but thats not me,mine is a silver 2001xlt,.Does it have a buggman sticker with lights on the roll bar and in the grill,If so I know who it is but dont know his forum name.I will tell him when i see him at work mon.

----------

LOL,nevermind your the one i was talking about hahahahha :eviltongue:

ob269
09-09-2012, 06:23 AM
I do(live in Clearfield,work in DuBois) but thats not me,mine is a silver 2001xlt,.Does it have a buggman sticker with lights on the roll bar and in the grill,If so I know who it is but dont know his forum name.I will tell him when i see him at work mon.

----------

LOL,nevermind your the one i was talking about hahahahha :eviltongue:

Hahaha funny stuff! I was reading the post and was like no, that's my truck lol!

Have you seen the the truck I was talkin about around though?

Maniac
10-19-2012, 10:27 AM
I live in Frenchville which is 20 mile from clearfield but im in clearfield all the time my brother and girlfriend both live in that area. but my ranger is the one in my avatar. but i do know who you are talking about!. he lives in clearfield right down the street from my brother. it doesnt have a rollbar but does have a red FRF sticker on back window. his name is tyler and i do believe he was the one who wanted to have the meet at parker dam that never happened.

lumpy-b
11-30-2012, 06:57 AM
I'm in DuBois...New to FRF and new (to me) 99 Ranger XLT 4X4 - Supercab - Gold - 4.0 I'm sure you'll see me around!!! Nice to meet ya!

Maniac
11-30-2012, 11:44 PM
Glad to see members joining from around the area we will deffinetly have a get together sometime in spring