PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Mannings Future.

99rangerguy
02-02-2012, 04:11 PM
So, if you've been keeping track with the Manning and Colts situation. Then, you might have just heard that he's been "Medically Cleared" to play in the NFL. Now, with that being said, they have the #1 pick and it's obvious their going with A. Luck. So, do you think they should keep him, or trade him?

I personally think they should keep him, I mean he's peyton manning and there's no way Luck will be anywhere near as good as manning.

FFparker
02-02-2012, 04:26 PM
keep. Colts are nothing without him

99rangerguy
02-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Agreed,

1madRanger
02-02-2012, 04:57 PM
I personally dont care. I choose not to speculate. But for gits and shins...If he plays it will be elsewhere.

pooleo
02-02-2012, 05:23 PM
what most people dont know is that Manning went to Europe and had stem cell therapy on his neck, this is a big no no to NFL policy. Its been under wraps and is being played down, but Roger Godell is not a happy camper. I think that with his age (36) and the next year will be his 14th yr in the NFL, having baby twins and the influence of Archie and always preaching there is life after the NFL, Manning will call it quits and retire. And lets face it, there have been hundreds of QB's who have played the game, only a few have played late into there careers. Brett Favre, George Blanda, Steve Deberg, Warren Moon, Vinny Testaverde, Johnny Unitas.

I think that it will be a "retirement" but behind the scenes, its a termination.

99rangerguy
02-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Nah, he'll be back. The greatest QB WILL be back, imo.

03 SB FX4
02-03-2012, 05:47 AM
I personally think he will retire. At his age and given health, I think that the risk factor will be too much. I just can't see why he would risk injury. If I remember right, that was his 3rd neck surgery and one wrong move and he could be worse off.

I don't know, I could be wrong but I just don't see him coming back.

99rangerguy
02-03-2012, 07:09 AM
I just think his competive nature is going to take over and he'll compete no matter what.