PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide Race

VH5150
11-19-2011, 05:24 PM
I just finished watching the Homestead Nationwide race--Awesome nose-to-nose burnout by Cousin Carl and 2011 Champ Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Congrats to Ricky and Roush Racing--Driver's and Owner's Championships.
Now Carl just needs to get it done tomorrow.
MikeR

djfllmn
11-19-2011, 05:26 PM
i was watching that too...and i would be happy to see either carl or tony win tomorrow...so glad JJ isnt winning

schultzkenneth
11-19-2011, 05:33 PM
That was an awesome race! Great weekend to be a Ford Fan!!! GO RICKY, CARL, FORD, and ROUSH/FENWAY!

Gonna toss in to....It was awesome to see the number 3 win another championship last night in the truck series. I think Dale Sr. would be proud of Austin Dillon. He's gonna have a good season in nationwide next year.

djfllmn
11-19-2011, 05:41 PM
Gonna toss in to....It was awesome to see the number 3 win another championship last night in the truck series. I think Dale Sr. would be proud of Austin Dillon. He's gonna have a good season in nationwide next year.

x2...austin has a lot of talant

knightmare1015
11-20-2011, 02:56 AM
I just finished watching the Homestead Nationwide race--Awesome nose-to-nose burnout by Cousin Carl and 2011 Champ Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Congrats to Ricky and Roush Racing--Driver's and Owner's Championships.
Now Carl just needs to get it done tomorrow.
MikeR

Yep. Ford must be extremely proud this year.

i was watching that too...and i would be happy to see either carl or tony win tomorrow...so glad JJ isnt winning

That makes 2 of us. I'm so sick of JJ winning the title that it's not funny anymore. After the Phoenix race he still believed that he could win the title and it was very clear to me and everyone else including Rick Hendrick that he was out of it. Even Chad Knauss knew that since before phoenix. JJ is dillusional.