PDA

View Full Version : flaresidexlt

DiabloBlanco
03-12-2011, 02:48 PM
As some of you know, I recently wrecked my truck. So I am pretty much broke. I was in the market for some new headlights. flaresidexlt was selling some PIAAs for about 40 dollars if I remember correctly. I was pretty bummed that i could no longer spare the cash to pay for them, and out of the kindness of his character he kindly sold them to me for a lower price. I will not disclose actual price for confidentiality reasons. I got the lights in the mail the day before I headed out to texas, where I am currently Writing this review. They are perfect and I cannot express my sincere and honest gratefulness towards flaresidexlt. You cant find people like him now a days. And I cannot thank him enough! His contribution and kindness will help bring my truck back to life.

DB :adore:

flaresidexlt
03-12-2011, 10:28 PM
As some of you know, I recently wrecked my truck. So I am pretty much broke. I was in the market for some new headlights. flaresidexlt was selling some PIAAs for about 40 dollars if I remember correctly. I was pretty bummed that i could no longer spare the cash to pay for them, and out of the kindness of his character he kindly sold them to me for a lower price. I will not disclose actual price for confidentiality reasons. I got the lights in the mail the day before I headed out to texas, where I am currently Writing this review. They are perfect and I cannot express my sincere and honest gratefulness towards flaresidexlt. You cant find people like him now a days. And I cannot thank him enough! His contribution and kindness will help bring my truck back to life.

DB :adore:

thank you much anytime. goodluck with ur truck