PDA

View Full Version : Diablosport 7157 Tuner for 07-08 Ford Ranger! Enjoy :-)

TheBearJeweler
05-04-2010, 11:13 PM
I have owned several Diablosport tuners for my many Mustangs and when I found they made one for the Ranger, I just couldn't resist! I bought mine only for about $320 shipped, it arrived in 4 days and it couldn't have been soon enough. I just bought a 2007 Ranger XLT reg cab, 2.3 duratec automatic. It was "sluggish" to say the least with a heavy Undercover brand bed cover, class 4 monster aftermarket hitch, full size spare and a original owner that was very "gentle" with it. Well after some almost 10 second 0-60 second runs, I had to try the Diablosport... If anything to get it on par with the very impressive 5 speed duratecs. Here is my findings: Very nice transmission difference! Way faster acceleration times (3 seconds faster almost to 60mph) and a new, sporty feel to the very boring slush box in the Ranger... Also im guessing on about 3-4 mpg better economy. Here is the video... I can't be happier with this tuner!!! Especially since im on the lowest level of three tunes and getting this good of results!:joyman:

v=OFSdHDuDpe4

TheBearJeweler
05-05-2010, 06:53 AM
lol. what is it with me and not finding the right section to post?! ROFL!:joyman:

Tom
05-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Nice review, a 3-4 MPG increase would be pretty insane though.

TheBearJeweler
05-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Nice review, a 3-4 MPG increase would be pretty insane though.

especially with a already 23 mpg city truck! woot!