View Single Post

Old 03-26-2010, 09:29 AM
Ford Motor Company

Default Re: night shades at night

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01_ranger_4x4 View Post
ok now using that logic, turn on the dome light during the day with the limo tint and tell me if you can see the light. i can tell say you wont be able to. ive been behind vehicles on the road with blacked out (tinted) tails and had a very hard time seeing there lights. its especially bad in blizzard conditions or rain/ fog conditions. if done in moderation its no problem, but most ive seen were not in moderation. i know i wont make freinds with this statement but it should be an automatic ticket if your lights are altered in anyway that reduces the light output. no fix it ticket, a straight up ticket. its a safety hazard, plain and simple.
i see where you all are coming from but think, if your eye sight is not good enough to see lights through ns then you shouldnt be driving on the road. now i agree that some peoples are way too dark. but the OP's really arent that dark. and i have tinted windows.... you can see your dome light in the day time through it lol. but limo tint is 0% visability... his nightshade isnt
man i cant believe we are all bitchin like this over some damn nightshade.

Last edited by C Jizzle; 03-26-2010 at 09:31 AM.