View Single Post

Old 07-29-2012, 02:23 AM
Ford Ranger Driver

Default Re: Seats that fit in the Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by foci View Post
I read through the posts and searched for any other answer on the site, and I just want to make sure.
I have a 1993 Ford Ranger, XLT Extended Cab. I am heading out the JY this weekend and want to swap out the 60/40 seats for anything new, preferably buckets. What will fit in directly, or what will fit with a swap with the brackets?
anything on the list on the first page of this thread will bolt directly to your seat tracks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtybacon View Post
I have a 91 Regular cab with 60/40 seats and I am desperate for replacement seats and tracks. Please advise! What seats can I use?
anything from the list posted on the first page. as for new tracks, 83-92 should work. if you can't find any, let me know. the local pick-n-pull has tons of these trucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimpy v2 View Post
Would these seats work? http://savannah.craigslist.org/pts/3169425820.html, Ive got a 97 B2300 std cab bench seat. So id have to get tracks out of a ranger same year with buckets or 60/40 right?!
you are correct. they will work as long as you get a set of 93-7 reg cab ranger buckets/60/40 seat tracks.