View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 12:29 AM
Cute Things Go Fast

Send a message via AIM to 99RangerAlfredo Send a message via Skype™ to 99RangerAlfredo
Default Re: The Offical Vent Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15BravoFX4II View Post
I had a samnsung galaxy s epic 4g for a year and half with no problems then the tough screen just goes. I waited 4 days for a replacement phone to come in because as the sprint store guy said " Yea those are crap,always breaking thats why they were replaced so quickly." I get my new one and within a month the phone is literally falling apart. The screen is sliding in the wrong direction and bits of plastic have been falling off exposing the externals. Now my touch screen is going out again and my time went out. Im done with samung.
yep, i have a Nexus S 4g from samsung. OH MY GOD. i absolutely hate this phone. the power button stopped working. i had to keep the screen constantly on which drained my battery power otherwise i'd have to take the battery out of the phone to get it to turn on. i threw it across the room to crack the screen so i could claim insurance on it because apparently the friggin power button was not enough to claim on insurance. so once i got my new phone in ........ MY TOUCH SCREEN DOESN'T WORK. i'll deal with this shittay phone for a couple of months until my update comes in and then i'm going 100% iPhone.