View Single Post

Old 03-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Road Trippin' King!

Send a message via MSN to richarddhoward
Default Re: No Double Cab Ranger in usa ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
I would not mind getting a Crew Cab Ranger everyother compact truck has one here in North America except for Ford. As for a diesel for shits and giggles I would get one with a Power Stroke diesel lol. The Sport Trac is based off the Explorer frame and even holds the Explorer name on it. When you walk into a Ford Dealership and ask for an Exlorer they show you the Sport Trac instead of the SUV. I hope the new Ranger comes with a diesel engine for better tourque and better fuel economy but I am happy with what I have for a Ranger. The only thing the Ranger has with the Exlporer was off the older models sharing the same interior and the same frame all the way up to 2004 correct me if I am wrong about the year. But the Sport Trac has nothing to do with the Ranger now.
They are also going to stop making the Ranger here soon.
97 Ranger - 4.0 V6 auto, 4wd, 31x10.5x15s Wild Country XTX Sport All Terrains, Warn locking hubs, Pioneer deck with iPod attachment, Snugtop Topper, K&N filter, scan gauge II, Hella 500 Lights, More parts coming, waiting for the paycheck to get bigger!

Truck built in loving memory of Norm Howard
Outcast Racing
PNW Crew!!!
Afterhours Clan!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron_ariens View Post
I think Henry just shit himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radness View Post
Its kind of like that carnival game "Whack A Mole" but with guns! Haha