View Single Post

Old 03-21-2010, 10:40 PM
beaujt

Default 93 Ranger Ext Cab 6" SJ lift on 37's

Feeling this out guys, i figure if all else fails i can part it out and sell it stock and sell the lift parts, axles and such.

Anyways, got a 93 ranger ext cab with 4.0L automatic.
located at 99012 (spokane, WA) at least i will be in a month when i move home from school. and i'm looking for about 5K, can't go much lower than that without losing my A$$ on this truck.

-96 exploder rearend with detriot locker, 4.56 gears, new calipers, pads and rotors, as well as NEW brakelines(extended 12"), and Ruff Stuff diff cover.
-stock D35 front with lockrite locker, brand new steering(SJ extreme drop pitman arm, inner and outter tie rods, ALL 4 ball joints), wheel bearings freshly re-packed or replaced. and NEW brakes(calipers, rotors and pads as well as brakelines extended 12")
-one-peice driveline
-manual t-case (1354 BW) was converted from Electric
-Warn Hubs
-two 10" xcite subs with a 1600 watt CRUNCH amp(if i remember right) with custom built box
-doors are insulated with sound deadener, and have new speakers all the way around.
-tinted windows
-15x10 simulated beadlock wheels(5)
-37x12.5x15 Super Swamper Truxs M/T (5)
-Delta Tool Box with two keys
-Black housing headlights
-New radiator
-3" Body Lift with it(haven't installed it yet)
-bilstein 5100 shocks up front
-Bushwacker cut-out fender flares
-rocksliders, powdercoated black
-bucket seats
-175,000 miles, drove it up to Canada last weekend, and got 20 mpg if i kept down around 68-70 mph.

I know i'm forgetting some stuff just cuz i have a TON of time and money into this truck.

now the bad stuff, the windshield is cracked, and the front bumper is off while i'm building a new one. some tears on the driver's seat, body aint perfect, and the clear coat is coming off on the hood. i think thats everything, runs like a champ! I'm just really looking to get a diesel, a v8 and a 4-door truck.

93 ranger ext. cab 4.0L auto 6" SJ/custom lift--37" super swamper truxs M/T tires--lock rite locker w/ 4.56 gears up front--warn hubs--exploder 8.8 w/ disc brakes 4.56 gears and detriot locker--one-piece driveline--bushwacker cut-out flares--Bilstein 5150 shocks--2 10" xcite subs w/ 1600W Crunch amp-- tinted windows

waiting for: dual steering stabilizer, put on 3" body lift(in my room), dual shock setup, electric fan, possible SAS with a waggy D44