Originally Posted by HIGH TECH REDNECK View Post
Werd

mmmm bacon
sent from my 4G LTE smarty phone
Sup hommie

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 SB FX4 View Post
I was thinking your raise would have been bigger.

As for the truck sort of. Looking for an 05-06 Duramax (LBZ - engine code) with the Allison Transmission. Truck has to be 4WD, 4 dr, 8 ft. bed, front and rear lockers.

I have found a few but the problem is trading a 2011 for an older truck with more miles. My Dad, as per the usual, fucked up and bought a fifth wheel trailer for my Mom and him and instead of sticking with the size that I had his current truck spec'd for, he bought a 40 ft. 14,000 lbs trailer and the weight limit of his 6.0 2500 HD is 14,000. So the truck is struggling. It pulls it but the rear suspension isn't heavy enough!

The truck also bounces pretty good because the truck isn't heavy enough weight wise!
That makes sense for the truck. Gotta love trailers. NOT!!

Yeah raise is for $.60 an hour. I was hoping for $1.00 or more but what the fuck ever.
2004 F-150 FX4 Supercab, Dark Shadow Grey, 5.4 liter Triton V8, Flowmaster Cat Back exhaust, K&N Drop-in, Intake "Gotts" Mod, Edge Programmer, 2.5" Level, Front tow hooks, 33" Falken Rocky Mountain ATS
Future mods: CB Radio, Dual band Ham Radio

The older I get the more I realize it is worthless to worry about tomorrow when you are living today. Love your family and friends, live like there is no tomorrow.