View Single Post

Old 06-29-2012, 06:56 AM
Tearin' Up the Asphalt!

Cool someone should definitely help me out on this one.All american rally ranger with 5.0

i don't know how much it will cost and haven't priced it yet. but i want to do a 4wheel drive swap in my ranger. but keep it sorta low to make a unique rally style truck. before i go look for pricing and all, could any of you give me an estimate? i would like to turn my truck into like a subie type rally racer. but keep it all American know what i mean?
cause i can already shoot through corners with the height and lightweight rear end cause of the suspension being so stiff, but i'm gonna be putting some wider tires and spacers. i love going through corners as fast as i can. i have hit a decent corner at around 75mph already and the truck to my amazement stood strong through it. so i figured its got 225 width now. im thinking of going deep dish close to idk 255 and dropping the rear end down about 3 inches to where its even with the front. maybe a little higher than the front. and dropping a 5.0 manual trans swap? any suggestions?