View Single Post

Old 06-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Liking the Ford Ranger Forum

Default Re: What song are you currently listening to?

I was stop I have this one when they cop stop me at 2am. lmao. No ticket that is all I wanted. to bad I did not have the Bad Boys THE COP THEME playing.

DON'T drive through a back high school driveway at 2 am and try to avoid the cop, I try to run. once the lights came on I knew I was caught. New truck, temp plate, muffler sounds like a straight pipe because of the big holes in it.

the officer ask me why I was driving thru the school trying to cut thru to get to Seamen road (that is a real road in Oregon,Ohio), but you were blocking that driveway so I went to other way. then ask me have I been drinking. simple No.
then Ask me have you been shooting gun(s) off over in the Bayshore area. My mouth drop. Nooo sir. the officer Because I saw this truck in a driveway any you standing in the backyard. (it was a BB gun and we were shooting at boxes)
nothing happened just a misunderstanding for the guns and just told that I am not allowed school grounds. Stupid Neighbor call the police on my buddy for shooting his Pellet gun off. told the police that were shooting rifle .22 and a .357 Magnum revolver. I ask the officer that stop me what about that call. he told me was going to be stop because they had 4 police cars looking for my truck. they take shooting a real firearm in the city limits very seriously.