View Single Post

Old 06-20-2012, 03:31 PM
Gun Totin' Cowboy

Default Re: Post pics of vehicle you've seen around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTbeast View Post
sticker price was right at 60,000 but it was loaded to the hilt dude. the most luxurious "work" truck i've ever looked at. I'd kill for one
As huge of a Ford fan I am, when it comes to new diesels, I'd take the 6.7L Cummins over the Power Stroke. Diesel repairs are expensive, and the Cummins is proven to be pretty much problem free. Can't say the same about the Power Stroke yet. The last two International diesels (the 6.0L and the 6.4L) had their share of problems, and if you had to fix one out of warranty (head gaskets, EGR, VGT turbo), it would drain you. This is Ford's first in-house diesel for the Super Duty. I hope it does alright, but with all this mandated emissions equipment nonsense, I wouldn't be surprised if it does just as bad as the other two. Still love those Super Duties, though!